• 380 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4345 Players Online
  • 3965 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

requests for haz, nick and aahad ツ

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by neosmileyface, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Hey

So the other day I made a thread (found here: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/neos-artworks-ツ.195227/ ) where I said people could request some art from me if they were interested. And here are the first 3 drawings from that waiting list!

If you want some free art, go over to that thread to look at how to get some from me :)

Anyway, here are the first 3 arts!

@_hazza - profile picture
    [​IMG]

@AyyNick - profile picture
    [​IMG]

@aahad - banner
    [​IMG]

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    Ruffybear, Amg, WowCaleb and 10 others like this.
  2. Wow, those are so well drawn!! I really like how the light from the flames is shown on the characters. Amazing job!! <3

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    Ruffybear likes this.
  3. Your artwork is so amazing neo! I really like the choice of color for the fire that is being held in each other drawings, it matches the recruitment tag colors which is pretty neat! Good job on the art work neo, can't wait to see more of the artwork in the future!

Posted Apr 6, 2021
  4. neooooo!!

your artwork continues to amaze me! you are such a talented individual and i am glad i got a banner done by you! thank you so much for making one!

keep up the great work!

Posted Apr 6, 2021
  5. wow, that looks amazing, i really need a banner like that. i just made a new one for me and it doesnt look close to good as your banners

Posted Apr 6, 2021
  6. Thanks so much! I really enjoy working with lighting like that :)

Tysm! And yeah for the fire it's like, (as cringe as I'm about to sound) the burning passion for Recruitment. It's the exact hex codes of the Recruitment tag on the forums!

No problem at all :D Sorry it took soooooooooo long >.<

Hiii you can request for one over at this thread https://www.mineplex.com/threads/neos-artworks-ツ.195227/ :D My art is completely free and you'll be added to the waiting list

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2021
  7. These all look amazing! The color scheme of the flame makes it pop out a whole lot and I especially like how it glows on the characters themselves! I'd ask for art in the other thread, but I'm not sure how well it would work with a derp skin like mine :')

-Skit

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    neosmileyface likes this.
  8. Hey!

I can try it if you want? I don't think it should be tooooo difficult, and I would love for the practice regardless! If you do want to see then feel free to make a request :) All are really appreciated <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2021
    Skit likes this.
  9. Awww these are so cute! I really like the shade of purple and green you used for Nick and Haz :)

Im also a big fan of the way you draw eyes. I can see hints of color from the reflection of the fire shimmering in the eye. Overall wonderful job, I can’t wait to see more

Posted Apr 6, 2021
  10. This is some insane artwork, I am in love with my new profile picture!! Thanks so much :D

Posted Apr 7, 2021
  11. Hey!

These are absolutely amazing. It seems Nick and aahad have already set their art as their profile picture and banner respectively, and they look even better now they're applied! I really like how Nick and Haz both have the burning flame in theirs - especially if it's intentional that Haz has it close to his heart, considering what it might represent. I love the colour schemes and literally everything. You also got these done pretty quickly which is crazy.

Looking forward to seeing more!

Posted Apr 7, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  12. Thanks so much! I am really excited to be doing a lot of art now :)
    No problem nickel lass

I would love to say it’s intentional but it’s not. However I think your take on it really shows how art can be interpreted in different ways! And yeah haha I usually do a drawing per 24 hours (would say day, but I usually start them at like 10pm)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2021
    AyyNick and WowCaleb like this.
  13. Neo, once again, these are so cool! I am really impressed by your art and you can tell that even in the brief period of time between the last post how much you have grown. If you keep this up, I cannot wait to see you and your art in a few years.

Posted Apr 7, 2021
  14. Thank you Walker! I'm really hoping to keep it up and also take a dive into animations at some point in the near future, so hopefully my art will improve by a long shot. :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2021
    whalker likes this.
  15. oooo what type of animations? Thinking short films or just small animation for like banners and profile pictures or something else? either way, can't wait to see it. your fire animated would be so cool.

Posted Apr 7, 2021
  16. I'm looking to go into short films kind of? I have like ideas of animating music videos that tell a story with characters that I design and stuff. I have a whole playlist of songs that I'm going to animate videos to on Spotify (including Bummerland, Humpty Dumpty and Christmas In June :eyes:) so I can't wait for that

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 8, 2021
    whalker likes this.
  17. Yooooo these are absolutely stunning! I realllllly love how you drew the flames, especially with the glowing light around them, it really makes each drawing pop!
    Another thing is the hair- You have such a recognizable style and it's awesome to see you improve with each piece. I love how you did the strands of hair and how you can clearly tell each character apart.
    I'm so impressed with these, keep it up! I can't wait to see more from you :D

Posted Apr 8, 2021
  18. Heya Neo! Wow! I’m yet again, very impressed with how stunning these look! With this being the third art showcase thread I’ve seen from you, I would like to tell you that it’s very inspiring seeing you excel in something you enjoy doing. You are doing so amazing! To hop in to it, I think my favorite piece is probably Nick’s, although both Nick’s and Hazza’s are very similar. I am actually obsessed with this signature flame you keep reusing and I think it looks sick! The shading on both Nick’s and Hazza’s characters looks amazing, especially with the light coming from the flame. Both of these are very well executed and they look amazing! As for Aahad’s banner, I think I really enjoy the overall simplicity. The lettering is very nice because it’s different colors and I think Aahad’s character looks great! Very nicely done and I’m again, sure that everyone is pleased with the quality work you’ve done yet again. Keep up the amazing work! :)

Posted Apr 9, 2021
  19. Another beautiful artwork you have, Neo! I still love all of your arts you have, and it always makes my day better. I cannot wait to see you have more in the future! :)

Posted Apr 9, 2021
  20. oh my GOD

You never fail to amaze- these are fantastic! I love your style of art and I love the cartoony feel you create. I can't wait to see more coming :)

Posted Apr 9, 2021