• 452 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4489 Players Online
  • 4037 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[REQUEST] Make Signs Show Texts And Patch The Bug Where People Are Able To Go Through Claimed Doors

Discussion in 'Survival' started by EnderSkoom, Sep 19, 2020.

1. I have a few bug fix requests to make for Survival. These are bugs from bedrock so I don’t know if they are on java and I do not know if they are intentional

1. Make it so signs show text: you probably made a sign and wrote on it only for the text to disappear. Well that happened to me when I was trying to build a Shop when I realized that signs will go blank after you exit out of them.
    2. Make it so player’s cannot glitch through a door: I do not know if this is a thing hackers can only do but if it isn’t, please make it so hackers cannot go through doors in claimed territory. I had someone do this in my base where they jump and punch the door looking up multiple times and then they phase through the door.

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  2. I believe the reason the signs do not show text is because it could be used to write inappropriate messages and moderation of them would be hard.
    As for the door, it's always recommended to have two trapdoors on top of each other instead of a door (since they can't mine both at once), just a tip. It's definitely something that needs to be fixed, and I believe it's a known bug but you can report it at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs/

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  3. it would be bad, i know a glitch text to created a sign that would crash the world whenever someone joins
    and its also about inappropriate messages. but if that crash text is fixed and with a tool i use on my realm mcc edit to scan the world of every sign and what it says and its location [it could be moderated like that]

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  4. As @ScarletBlood37 mentioned, signs most likely do not work for intentional reasons (inappropriate messages) and it would be hard to track down who placed the signs, making moderation extra difficult. However, the glitches with doors is probably just a known bug.

If you encounter any future bugs, you can report them here. Rule-breakers can be reported here.

Posted Sep 20, 2020
    ScarletBlood37 likes this.