• 1074 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9917 Players Online
  • 8843 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Request for Zoe

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrow'sShadow, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Yoooo I'm backkkkk

Hello! I've completed another art request >:D

This request was made for @ShadowWolfZoe, who gave me SO many options- it was very overwhelming o-o
    They were like "Hello draw my OC here are 7 Million reference pictures and tiny details!"

So, this is a very watered down drawing of the male version of her character, whom she said she didn't have any art for yet. So here we are :D

Ennnnnjoy!

[​IMG]

Posted Apr 27, 2021
  2. AMAZINGNESS

Posted Apr 27, 2021
  3. <3
    I honestly love it so much! I didn't want to make it my pfp on anything until you posted it however now I might. I really really like it though and it turned out super cute! Captures most of my OC perfectly! I love the details and how you made it work with the clothing since I let you choose that. Great work Arrow!

Posted Apr 27, 2021
    TheArrow'sShadow likes this.
  4. YOOOO, another amazing piece by arrow I see!

Really looking forward to seeing what other characters you create and what you're able to come up with from our discussion O-O

Keep it up man, you just keep getting better and better!!

Posted Apr 27, 2021
    ShadowWolfZoe likes this.
  5. That looks great! I really like your style :) I always love seeing your artwork on the forums. Keep it up!!

Posted Apr 28, 2021
  6. Ayyyy very nice as usual it looks great I love your art style it so unique looking forward to seeing more :)

Posted May 1, 2021
  7. looks perfect, have you ever tried putting your self on fivverr or sites similar? people would 100% pay for art like this and people do

Posted May 1, 2021
  8. Hey Arrow!

Once again, great work with your piece that you've made here! It looks super good (like always) and super realistic in my opinion. I love the idea of drawing an opposite gender version of something/someone. That's a good idea and something I've never thought about it. From what I know about @ShadowWolfZoe this definitely fits her personality. My favorite part is probably the ears or the horns. Overall, great work and thank you for sharing! <3

Posted May 1, 2021
  9. I always look forward to seeing your art, Arrow! I absolutely love this one mainly because it's like you have combined multiple different styles into one. The hair is awesome and looks super realistic and the devil ears just go so well with it all!

Did you do this one at 1am too? :)

Posted May 1, 2021
  10. THANK

I'm super glad you like it! Thank you for requesting :D

Thank you! Im glad you look forward to my art thats awesome!

Thank you so much, that means a lot :D

Thanks!

I have not actually, but I dont have any way to receive payment via online interactions anyway, so it's alright for now haha

Thank you! Her character is very complicated and I tried to water it down so it wasnt overly detailed and messy, but I'm glad it turned out the way that it did.

Thank you so much! I'm super glad you liked it, and im glad you look forward to seeing when I post :D

I may or may not have done this at 4am..... xD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 2, 2021
    Hubble likes this.
  11. That looks totally amazing, Arrow! Everytime I look at your art, it makes me so happy. Keep up the great work you have, and I'll love to see you keep improving overtime! :)

Posted May 3, 2021
  12. I'm amazed as always. I'm sure I've said this before but once again, I love your drawing style! Keep up the great work Arrow! :)

Posted May 3, 2021
  13. I'm so glad my art makes you happy! That's really awesome to hear, thank you! :D

I'm glad you like it! Thanks for you support :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 4, 2021
    siee likes this.