• 330 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7322 Players Online
  • 6992 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Request for JP

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrow'sShadow, May 15, 2021.

1. Hello hello is it that time of the week again- Art request update time >:D

Today's request was placed by dum JPX96 (Who apparently doesn't have a forums account and I didn't realize that until just now-) who wanted their Minecraft skin holding a briefcase in one hand and sunglasses in the other.
    It's been a while since I've done a request that was more than just a head and shoulders so it was fun :D

Ennnjoy~

[​IMG]

Posted May 15, 2021
    AyyNick, Mothy, Orangey and 7 others like this.
  2. Oh wow!!
    I really like this!!
    You are really talented!

Posted May 15, 2021
  3. Hey Arrow! Another fantastic piece of art, as always! I love the detail and texture of the gloved hands and the hair, it looks really life-like in a cartoonish way! I can’t wait to see more, this turned out very well!
    -Bob

Posted May 15, 2021
  4. Hi Arrow! I know I haven’t commented in a while, so I thought I’d share some feedback for this piece! This really turned out fantastic and I thought I’d start with complimenting the background - The background is very captivating and eye catching, and it’s in fact one of the very first things I noticed. I really love the different colors and geometric shapes! It’s also no surprise that the character in this piece looks wonderful, you always do an amazing job at drawing people. I really love JPs suit, briefcase and the incredibly detailed sunglasses! I really feel like these details add characteristic and it gives this commission a pop. We love a good secret agent businessman moment! Haha, in all seriousness, as usual, amazing job and keep up the great work! Let me know when you’re doing commissions again, I’d be interested in requesting again. <3

Posted May 16, 2021
  5. Very cool, I like it!
    (Also, why did you change your profile picture? Just wondering)

Posted May 16, 2021
  6. ooooo hey again!

As usual, you popped off! I love this piece and their outfit haha. I also really like the colour and design of the background, great choice! This is by far one of my favourite pieces I've seen from you. Keep up the great work! I can't wait to see what else you come up with! :)

Posted May 16, 2021
    Elendil and (deleted member) like this.
  7. Thank you ^^

Thank you thank you! I'm glad you look forward to my stuff :D

Hi Amg! Thanks for taking the time to comment on my thread :D
    I'm glad you like my art! Makes me happy that you guys look forward to see my stuff haha
    Requests are opening in around 18-19 weeks probably :eyes:

I did change my profile picture! @Sunkeiss made it for me for my birthday :)

Hello hello! Thank you! I'm glad you like it, and there will be more so keep an eye out :P

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 18, 2021
    siee and Amg like this.
  8. That looks amazing! I really love the background and how it complements the character's outfit and color scheme! :D

Posted May 20, 2021
  9. The best part of the week :star:

Another great piece this week, I specifically love how you made the background here. The shapes in the background are unique and something different, and the colour is pretty nice too. Keep up the great work!!

Posted May 20, 2021