• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5177 Players Online
  • 2287 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Reporting

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Own Master Mad, May 17, 2020.

?

Do you wan't a reporting system?

Poll closed Jun 17, 2020.
  1. Yes

93.3%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Kinda

6.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Could you, Mineplex, make a report system please?

Posted May 17, 2020
    DaPBillk (On Break) likes this.
  2. There is a reporting system- actually a few. For Java, there is /report for Hero+, which allows you to report players in game. There is also the reporting feature on the Forums. You can collect videos or photos (depending on what you’re reporting; hacking offenses require video evidence), and you can report the player with that evidence at www.mineplex.com/reports. To go along with that, there’s a guide on how to report players and how the system works, found at www.mineplex.com/report-guide. If you’re talking about adding a /report feature for Bedrock, then yes, I’m all for this idea, as there currently isn’t one yet. I feel like the addition would be very useful, and would make punishing rule breakers easier. I don’t really have objections to adding a /report, and I’d really like to see it implemented in the future.

Posted May 17, 2020
    Ruffybear and 0775 like this.
  3. Yeah is more on the side of bedrock edition

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 17, 2020
  4. I’ve been asking this for almost a year, so don’t get too unhappy if it doesn’t get added. In fact, I’m discussing this right now with other people on a post that I made.

the best arguments against are:
    -not enough people
    -hard to implement (yeah right)
    -hard for staff
    -can get spammed

Arguments for:
    -more hackers caught
    -easier to report instead of making a post on forums
    -quicker to report this way
    -much more open of a way, as you don’t need to record (so if your video quality is crap when uploading to forums and they can’t see the player well or read the player’s name, you won’t have this issue anymore)
    -gives players a good reason to report other people (people are more willing to report if it’s quick and easy)

Posted May 17, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
    OP OP
  6. thx for the suport

OP OP
  7. Moved thread to Bedrock Ideas

There are many other threads asking for a report system on Bedrock, you are def not the only one. Unsure the reasons as to why it wouldn't be added, but it might just not be a priority or being looked at as of right now because of how small the Bedrock dev team currently (my thoughts/opinions).

Posted May 17, 2020
  8. ok

OP OP
  9. A /report command shouldn't be for ranked players only, it should be available for all people, because some people dont have/dont want forums accounts.

Posted May 17, 2020
  10. Hello!

The report system is for ranked players to prevent spam, and if everyone had access the same person would be reported multiple times. A system I prefer and recommend to java players is the staffrequest com. When in game, if you aren't already a member, type /com request staffrequest. Eventually you should get accepted and you can report players directly to the staff team, as well as to other community members who will come record and report players for you.

<3

Posted May 17, 2020
  11. I play on Xbox, and I don’t know how to do screenshots or take videos of the hacker. I can’t report hackers because I got no evidence. :(

Posted May 17, 2020
    Ruffybear likes this.
  12. This is not the point. It's about reporting. Not just hackers just people. The team sees the evidence and decides if it's true. They also check for lots of wins in a row for a short time.

OP OP
  13. To do screen shots you need to hold the double picture/paper icon

OP OP
  14. If it’s only available to ranked players, then there’s not many people who will get reported. I find ranked players to be very active players, but there aren’t many ranked players and I often find more hackers than ranked players. Opening it up to lots of other players will make it much more successful rather than seem like a cash grab for a better experience

Posted May 17, 2020
  15. Greetings!

Currently as it stands the only way to report someone on Bedrock is going to www.mineplex.com/report. Where a Bedrock RP member will handle the report. I would love to see an In-game report feature get added. But with the small amount of people on the Bedrock Staff team. I think it would be very hard for them to handle all reports. If we were to add an In-game reports feature I think it would have to be limited to Knights+. That way the Staff team could handle the amount of reports they would get daily. I would love to see this get added but at the time I think we should focus on fixing the bugs we have on the server. I can't wait to see what other players think about this idea.

- GuardianInASuit | Your Friendly Mineplex Guardian

Posted May 19, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  16. An in-game reporting system for bedrock is currently in the works via our newest returning developer, gyroninja. Therefore, we have plans to implement this feature in the near future.

- Thread locked, marked as "Processed"

Posted Aug 9, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.