• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6046 Players Online
  • 3156 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Replies

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by Axjy, Jun 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi!
    Does anyone else post suggestions backed up with evidence but people basically come in and say something that you've already explained? It's like they don't read your post at all.

Posted Jun 9, 2020
    Susie likes this.
  2. I know right its like I post suggestions backed up with evidence but people basically come in and say something that i've already explained. It's like they don't read my post at all

Posted Jun 9, 2020
  3. It’s called post boosting. Welcome to the world of trainee tryhards.

Posted Jun 10, 2020
    WowTamman and Heliology like this.
  4. Used to be against the rules, isn't anymore and it's the main thing people do to try and make themselves look good, there's the odd person (LIKE ME!!!!) that is against it and will call people out, in the nicest way possible, for doing it because it gets on their nerves. Hopefully, it'll be against the rules again sooner rather than later.

Posted Jun 10, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  5. Hello [OP Name],
    I think your idea in general is quite nice ( or interesting, or unique), but I have a few suggestions ( objections if bad ) :
    1. You need to elaborate on your idea ( give a 5 sentence paragraph to describe this that can be said in a few words)
    2. I don't think blablabla will fit ( give a 10 sentence paragraph in which 9 are just the exact same sentence rephrased)
    3. There is also another problem ( 5 sentence, then link back to point 1 and 2)
    4. BUT U do appreciate (something positive even if its not rly present.)
    So OVERALL ( ending conclusion, don't include blunt adjectives). I give this a (bold, because tldr, make sure it is precise) -0.69274
    (Usual if you have questions pm me thing here)

(signature with all the useful links you need, needed, and will need)

oops template leaked

Posted Jun 10, 2020
    Johnny Welamton, Susie and PhoenixSky like this.
  6. This usually happens unintentionally, and the offense was removed for the better. People shouldn’t be expected to read every reply to a post before commenting, especially because some people like to write novels in their responses. I think it’s perfectly okay to acknowledge what someone else says in agreement, as long you’re contributing thoughts of your own and crediting the original comment.

I understand it can be annoying, though from what I’ve seen people often leave likes and give credit to the original comment as long as they’re reading responses in order.

Posted Jun 10, 2020
  7. I have seen that. Some people I feel like do it on purpose, but other people I feel like they don't realize.

Posted Jun 10, 2020
    ScarletBlood37 likes this.
  8. Yeah that has been seen by me too. I feel like sometimes people do it on purpose, but other just don't realize for some odd reason.

Posted Jun 10, 2020
  9. Right, but nobody does that, all I get is constantly harassed and judged for the suggestions I make.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 10, 2020
  10. @AjayMC

Don't take it personally. Thats some of the only advice I can give you. I don't know what suggestions who made or whatever, but all I can tell you is people have their own opinions and don't want to be told that their ideas are wrong. I know this is probably not the response you are looking for, but its the best I can give you.

Posted Jun 10, 2020
  11. Posted Jun 10, 2020
    Heliology likes this.
  12. I understand where you’re coming from, but some people do not do it on purpose. Sometimes people just don’t read the replies above them. I don’t think simply agreeing with someone else is really an issue though. Initially, some people do not restate the same things on purpose, and sometimes do not realize they are restating the same things. If they do add that they agree with someone else, that’s not really wrong if they do have other strong arguments. If people repeat the same ideas excessively on purpose, it can be against the rules. Unfortunately, I’m going to have to lock this thread, as it doesn’t promote any kind of discussion. If you have any questions regarding this decision, or what I’ve stated, feel free to PM me.
    Thread Locked >> Doesn’t Promote Discussion

Posted Jun 10, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.