• 308 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5133 Players Online
  • 4825 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Replay mode in Mineplex and Report mode at game

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by KillenDeath, May 20, 2022.

1. This thing i mention have a long time , I really hope there modes can add to the game , It is hard to report Hacker using website, Because when we even see the hacker , we need take a Video and upload to Youtube and have some rules.

It is hard, for a lot player in Mineplex.

Replay mode can help player to watch and worker can using replay to identifly hacker or not

This is a amazing idea , and i hope see this happen.

Posted May 20, 2022
  2. Hey,
    I think you are referring to a /report equivalent for bedrock. It's something on the to do list but unfortunately it hasn't materialised yet. Hopefully this is something bedrock users will have access to at some point as it will make reporting a lot easier.

I do agree its significantly harder for bedrock users to upload evidence, so it would be a welcomed change.

Posted May 20, 2022
  3. Thanks !

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 20, 2022
  4. Why is it taking years to make /report command? Or a /stats? Or 10 months and we still haven't gotten an update? Lets be honest and admit that /report wont becoming to bedrock for at least another year due to how little the bedrock server it worked on.

Posted May 22, 2022
    Whitebone and 20LeeBrian1 like this.
  5. The answer to most questions of the type "Why isn't obviously-amazing feature X taking so long?" is that, simply put, the server owners are not willing to invest enough resources into it. This sort of question pops up all the time, but almost no one else is willing to speak the truth.

It's not a question if the server "can" but rather if it "wants to".

This should honestly be added to the FAQ.

Posted May 22, 2022
    Whitebone likes this.