• 4170 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13763 Players Online
  • 9593 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

rename bombers to boomers

Discussion in 'Mine-Strike' started by glasspack, Jun 16, 2019.

?

who should the 'red' enemy be

1. Boomers (reking boomers is swag)

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Bombers (reking bombers is cringe)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomers...
    the real enemy

i believe if this change was implemented the game would be not only repaired but revived to its former glory.

just a thought!

Posted Jun 16, 2019
  2. I don't know if you're just kidding, but this really isn't necessary. The team is called "bombers" as that's one of their main objectives in the game, to plant and protect a bomb as a way to win.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  3. it is a real suggestion i think changing it to Boomers would be awesome and quirky.
    alternatively it could be renamed back to Al' jaha that was a good name.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 19, 2019
    ohrangee567 likes this.
  4. yes htis is a good idea please do it or I will not be happy with mineplex plspls dfoit

Posted Jun 22, 2019
  5. Very good idea. That's what the Boomers get for starting false flag wars, putting the country trillions of dollars into debt, and then complaining about everyone else.

Posted Jun 22, 2019
    ohrangee567 likes this.
  6. Hey there!

So I don't know if this is a serious post or not.. but that would be cool, if it actually were necessary to do so. It's not very necessary to rename the name of a team on a game as it doesn't really have any advantage in the game.

Posted Jun 22, 2019
  7. I agree with @JYTG, there really isn't any reason to rename Bombers to "Boomers". I am personally fine with it staying Bombers as I am pretty sure most of the community is.

Posted Jun 24, 2019
    • General Rudeness Severity 1
    shut up noobds

Posted Jun 25, 2019
  8. Hello!
    Is it really necessary to change the name of that team? Remember, one of the main objectives is to protect the team's bomb, so the name Bombers seems to fit perfectly fine.

Have a great rest of your day!

Posted Jun 25, 2019
  9. Unfortunately, we will not be changing the name of bombers to boomers. There a lot of changes that could be made to the game to make it better, but a simple name change would have no affect on game play itself.

Since this thread is mostly a troll and we won't be changing the name, I'm going to lock it. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to private message me.

Thread Locked

Posted Jun 25, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.