• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9571 Players Online
  • 6681 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Remove Wither Assault?

Discussion in 'Wither Assault' started by Neatu, Sep 18, 2018.

?

Should Wither Assault be taken out of Mixed Arcade/Be in only MPS?

1. Yes!

2. No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. dw just made a comment on Joseph's thread.

Posted Sep 21, 2018
  2. Hello!

As stated by so many others, I don't agree with removing the game. The reason is quite popular - games are very opinionated. Some people may like the game while some, on the other hand, may not enjoy playing it. Personally, it isn't one of my favorite games, but I don't mind playing it here and then. I don't think we should remove a game that some individuals may potentially enjoy just because some people do not like it. The voting system brings a sense of fairness to games, so if people do not like it, it will not be played. If people like it, it will be played, which is pretty fair if you ask me. It is a mixed arcade game as well, which is not bringing any harm to the server or player base overall.

Posted Sep 21, 2018
  3. Heya,
    although Wither Assault isn't my favorite game on the server, I can still enjoy playing it and see why others do. Removing it from mixed arcade defiantly wouldn't be a great idea, I think it brings more of a variety to the rotation itself.
    I do think that balancing it out in certain ways and adding achievements would give motivation for even more players to start wanting to play it more frequently.

Posted Sep 22, 2018
  4. I actually really like this game, I hope it never gets taken out

Posted Sep 22, 2018