• 586 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5019 Players Online
  • 4433 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Remove Wither Assault?

Discussion in 'Wither Assault' started by Neatu, Sep 18, 2018.

?

Should Wither Assault be taken out of Mixed Arcade/Be in only MPS?

1. Yes!

2. No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Should Mineplex remove Wither Assault, I am just making this because I feel this game is not really good and when it gets voted I just leave.

Posted Sep 18, 2018
    joshbet9 likes this.
  2. Not going to really vote, but there are people who enjoy Wither Assult. I personally don't enjoy the game myself but again, it's in mixed arcade and not like a dedicated lobby.

Posted Sep 18, 2018
  3. If there are no stats I don't see why it's even on the rotation.

Posted Sep 18, 2018
  4. Yes it needs to be deleted

Posted Sep 18, 2018
  5. Personal preference, I really like the game. If it gets voted for, that means there is obviously people who also want to play it. I just never understood why Mineplex didn't bother to put in stats for the game.

Posted Sep 19, 2018
  6. I hate the game (when you think about it the game is literally just block hunt but with withers) but it shouldn’t be taken out of rotation or on mineplex (take a note LT with other games).

Posted Sep 19, 2018
  7. Hello!

I don't think it should be taken out of Mixed Arcade. Everyone has their own opinions, and as far as I can see some people still love the game.

Have a nice day!

Posted Sep 19, 2018
  8. I would honestly be so mad if they took it out of mixed arcade. It's a great game, and I think they should put stats into it.

Posted Sep 19, 2018
  9. I'm not a fan of the gamemode itself, but I definitely think it shouldn't be removed. I know quite a bit of people who enjoy the game and would be pretty upset if it were taken out of the Mixed Arcade rotation. I think the concept is pretty cool as well, and I'm sure many others do too.

Besides, if it keeps getting voted doesn't that mean that a lot of people like it...? If a gamemode is particularly well-liked then there really isn't a reason to remove the game.

Posted Sep 19, 2018
  10. I don't really play Wither Assault that much, but like others have said above, it's a cool concept and there are plenty of people who like it.
    I think a lot of the dislike towards this game is because it doesn't have any stats for it. I, personally would probably play it more if it had achievements.

Posted Sep 19, 2018
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  11. I love the game personally, and Mineplex already took out one of my favorite games, so it would be pretty disappointing to me if this one was taken out too.

Posted Sep 20, 2018
    joshbet9 likes this.
  12. I've heard people say that it needs balancing as the withers are too overpowered, I don't play it much so I wouldn't know. If it was in /stats with achievements and stuff there'd be no discussion of removing it, period.

Posted Sep 20, 2018
    hazeae24 likes this.
  13. I agree with your point that it needs stats, but the players are just as overpowered as the withers, because if you have Human Editor there is a very small chance that the wither will find you even though they have a player tracker. That's why I think that the Human Editor should be the achievement kit.

Posted Sep 20, 2018
    joshbet9 likes this.
  14. I think Wither Assault is really fun, however I think there is flaws from the last time I played it

Posted Sep 20, 2018
  15. I am personally not a fan or player of Wither Assault, I'm honestly not particularly against removing it. I do understand that people like to vote for it still, but from my experience up to 90% of people I play MIN with will leave or remark upon it being Wither Assault.

I just think the game is bland itself and it doesn't work as well, but it's definitely a cool concept and we've got to remember people still play it! What might be an idea is to make a revamp of the game with a similar concept that's different and more interesting, and give that game stats?​

Posted Sep 20, 2018
  16. Do they leave before in the lobby or when the game starts? Because if it's when the game starts it's due to Gwen kicking near to all of the withers.

Posted Sep 20, 2018
  17. Personally, I've never really liked the game. However, I agree with some of the players above that have said that if it's voted for, it's clear that players like it and want to play it. I don't think it should necessarily be removed, but I think it could be remade to make it more interesting and exciting. I feel like new features could make it much better and as other mentioned, stats for the game would also be nice. If anyone has suggestions on how to revamp the game to make it better, we'd love to hear them. I'm going to have to disagree with removing it though.

Posted Sep 21, 2018
    joshbet9 likes this.
  18. Convert Human Editor into an achievement kit.

Achievements: Win 50 games as Withers, Win 50 games as Humans, Revive 100 players, Get 6 kills in a game, Win a game as a human without taking damage.

Posted Sep 21, 2018
    _H2O likes this.
  19. I for one used to play Wither Assault a bunch. And I didn't use the editor kit either. I found it much more fun to play Medic.... until they introduced a Double Jump cool down which basically ruined Medic for me. Also with the recent issues WA has been having, I couldn't blame them for not having stats on the game.

But please. No deleto, I like playing.

Posted Sep 21, 2018
  20. Yoyo!

As previously stated by the other lovely users above, even though some people may seem to not like Wither Assault as much as other games, people still enjoy playing it (that's why it is still in Mixed Arcade). Many players enjoy Wither Assault because of the concept, but also dislike because of it's bugs, balancing issues, map issues, etc.. Instead of completely removing the game we should give it a chance and see what we can fix about it before making that decision. You should check out @DooDooBug25 's thread here which discusses some Wither Assault suggestions/improvements that could improve gameplay and attract more players to it.

@JN_PlayzMC If you want to suggest this game alteration you should make a thread in the Game Alteration sub section of the forums so it has a chance of being discussed and possibly added to the server.

Posted Sep 21, 2018
    joshbet9 likes this.