• 289 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2868 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Remove Ranks From In-game Tablist

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by mich, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Hey! I know this was very recently updated (sometime within the last 24 hours) so maybe I'm just not used to it yet. However, I've always thought it was nice to press tab for a split second and get a general idea of how many players were still alive on each team. (in super paintball, the usernames are colorized blue and red so you can easily and quickly tell apart the teams)
    With this update, players' ranks are shown ingame when you press tab now. I personally think it makes the tablist look messy and just kind of all over the place, since it's not just the team colors anymore. I don't think it's necessary to display the ranks in-game, especially when you can already see them in game lobbies and in the chat.
    Just wanted to share my opinion :)
    For reference, this is how it looked previously:[​IMG]
    And this is how it looks now:[​IMG]

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  2. Hi there!

I agree with this. I honestly am not a fan of this. The tab list was much calmer and less crazy. This is also going to increase targeting. As a staff member sometimes people just don't pay attention to staff tags and once we're in game they would have no idea but if they saw us with the tag running at them they will all most likely target us, which goes for all the others who are like level 80+ and they'll just get targeted because they're immortal. I really don't like this and I am super happy you suggested this! +1

Posted Feb 9, 2020
    mich and Excav like this.