• 1934 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4018 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Implemented Remove Name when Left - HH

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Overdog, Oct 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. On the scoreboard/random mystery chats, the name stays on there even if the player dies and leaves. Quite simple QoL change, but it's just a little weird and makes the game seem "broken" as they say it.

Also, it seems like the game keeps going when this error happens.

This is for Halloween Havoc!

Posted Oct 7, 2019
    Xukuri likes this.
  2. Yo,

I added this to the ideas board as I feel like it's a good QoL idea but I don't think it should take precedence over almost anything but it might have a small chance at being implemented the next time HH is released.

Posted Oct 13, 2019
  3. Hey!

I was actually thinking about this the other day. I definitely think that a small change like this would be great on Halloween Havoc. Currently, I believe keeping the name on the board is unnecessary and may also be misleading to some players playing the game. Thank you for being the one to suggest this, and I really hope we can see something like this implemented either this time around or next year if the game is re-released!

+1

Posted Oct 13, 2019
  4. Believe this has been patched, not sure though :P

Posted Oct 14, 2019
  5. Heyo!

As @NeverLie said, this has been fixed by our Development team. Let me know if you have any more questions. In the future, send in a bug report for issues like this, and make sure to read the bug reporting guide, too!

Thread Locked - Fixed

Posted Oct 14, 2019
    nolawn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.