• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Remove ice prison from bases

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Paiynz, Feb 5, 2020.

Tags:
?

Would you want this added?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. Yes with some changes ( Please state)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hey there! So when ever i try to make a new clan i make a mini hut so i can get gear to make a base however this is being really annoying now this is due to the fact i would always have people coming on top of my base with mage and taping me. I have lost an Rune pick to this in the past and i find it very annoying. its not just when starting out through it also debuffs two legends massively the maul and scepter this is because when i get them i dont feel safe using them in my base which then makes them useless.

-Paiynz

Posted Feb 5, 2020
  2. Well the thing about this is that you can easily stop getting ice prisoned and ruptured by placing some signs, fence gates, ladders and other blocks that take up the space of the ice prison.

Posted Feb 7, 2020
  3. I would rather not have a base filled with signs thanks

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 7, 2020
  4. It's not hard to fight against ice prison. You can do what ThaiChi suggested or you can build a tall base that grows in width as its height increases. There are many ways to fight against ice prison although I will say it is annoying.

Posted Feb 7, 2020
  5. I do believe that using ice prison as a tactic to kill someone in their base is a strategy that shouldn't be frowned upon as it is quite creative. As stated above, there are many counters to this trap such as signs, torches, ladders, (any block that doesn't take up a full block's space), building a room that is more than 3 blocks tall, etc. Personally, I love using this as a way to potentially getting a scepter from someone who is practically afk holding m1 in the general direction of people and being rewarded for it.

Posted Feb 8, 2020