• 3824 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12249 Players Online
  • 8425 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion remove follow limit

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Hack, Feb 24, 2020.

1. I feel like the follow limit should be removed. Plus why is it even there in the first place? All I want is to follow the most people on this website :(

[​IMG]

Posted Feb 24, 2020
  2. Moved to website feedback

There might be a hard cap there for the sake of design or for the sake of we didn't think anyone would get that far. It could even just be xen limiting the cap itself. Since we have our walls update underway, we'll see what we can do about this if anything.

Posted Feb 24, 2020
    V3riity and Hack like this.
  3. yes please, i did 999 in one day who knows how far i'll get

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 24, 2020
    Korben (gone) likes this.
  4. Honestly, I don’t have any objections to this; I don’t see why there is a follow limit, as amount of following is irrelevant to most players.

Posted Feb 24, 2020
    Hack likes this.
  5. I definitely agree with this. I have no problem with taking away the following limit, as I’m not sure why there is one in the first place. If people want to follow as many people as they can, they should be able to. I don’t really see anything bad about this and I’d definitely like to see it implemented.

Posted Feb 24, 2020
    Korben (gone) and Hack like this.
  6. I think it should be removed aswell. You should be able to meet and follow as many as cool friends and people as possible and the fun should not be limited.

Posted Feb 24, 2020
  7. Heyo!

I don't see too big of an issue with this at all. I don't really see why there is a need to have a following cap on how much people you can follow so I think I'd be fine with this idea though I think it would take a long time to follow all the accounts on the forums.

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Feb 24, 2020
  8. Props to you for following 999 people lol.
    Anyway, if the issues described above can be worked around, I definitely wouldn’t mind seeing this added. It’s a small update of course, but I think it would be nice for anyone wanting to go above and beyond on the forums.

Posted Feb 25, 2020
  9. Please it took me around 3 hours to do 999, I'm up for any challenge in a short period of time.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 25, 2020
    Korben (gone) likes this.
  10. i am extremely impressed with what you did on the website, and i would really want to remove that limit. +1

Posted Feb 25, 2020
  11. That’s incredible that you are following so many people, me as one of them. I never imagined someone would reach the limit. I hope it can be removed so you can follow as many people as you want.

Posted Feb 25, 2020
  12. Hey,
    It's not a big issue to have a following limit. However, I agree with you. There shouldn't be a limit for following, but I find it surprising to see someone who reached the following limit "999" Good job there!

Posted Feb 25, 2020
    Hack and Korben (gone) like this.
  13. Hey!

This is definitely something I would like to see happen as a few people may enjoy the challenge of following as many as they can on the forums, but at the same time, users could end up following 999+ people anyway. There are countless players to meet and interact with so eventually, people are going to hit the follow limit. It would be great to see it removed before this becomes more of a frequent occurrence and more are affected by it.

This is a helpful suggestion and I must admit one of the reasons I am so in favour is to see where it takes you! You followed over 999 people in just one day which makes me very curious as to how many you could follow with the limit removed. It's a pretty original goal and best of luck with it!

Posted Feb 25, 2020
    M4RK7000, Hack and Korben (gone) like this.
  14. Hi,

This should defiantly be addressed further if it hasn't been already. We can all agree that site works and performs significantly well nonetheless. Hopefully the limit gets removed so you can follow more members!

Posted Feb 27, 2020