• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Remove end game rooms

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by jjzdragon, Jan 29, 2019.

1. jjzdragon

jjzdragon

^

When you die, auto-spectating was a lot easier. Now it is very time consuming (teleporting you twice, and i have a slow computer). What if their was a battle going on just where you died? By the time you get back, its already ended.

Posted Jan 29, 2019
  2. Snowwii

Snowwii

I don't really have an opinion on this matter. Yes, it is a bit of a waste of time, and I can understand that players with slow computers might suffer from the server transitions, but it's not completely necessary to remove it because you don't need to be in spectate to do /hub or say gg.

Posted Jan 29, 2019
  3. Animalll

Animalll

Hey!

I definitely agree with this idea. I think end game lobbies are not needed. I agree, auto spectating was much easier when you die. The only positive I think comes with end game lobbies are that players are more likely to wait for the next game to start instead of leaving. I believe that end game lobbies should be removed, as it would be easier to see the action after you die and it would just make more sense to not have them. I definitely agree with this idea and I would love to see this implemented.
    +1

Posted Jan 31, 2019
    Ilisar likes this.
  4. _TeamCobra_

_TeamCobra_

I wish they let us see the rest of the death messages though

Posted Feb 2, 2019
  5. Shaiym

Shaiym

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that after a bit since the new Lobby/Queue update was released, they decided to remove the End-Game lobbies. If you play on the network now, you’ll find that the old game lobbies are brought back, so after you die you should be teleported back into the game lobby instead. But with this, you’ll have to use the compass to spectate the game since there really isn’t an “auto-spectate” feature. Hope this is better for you and if you have any other ideas to improve the network, I suggest posting them in the Ideas Discussion section on the forums! Have a good day.

Posted Feb 7, 2019
    user_3814 and _TeamCobra_ like this.
  6. Kind of like those shooter games...

I’m in love with this idea! Full support!

Posted Feb 7, 2019