• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7410 Players Online
  • 4520 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Remove CTF and add TDM

Discussion in 'Champions' started by nadav1112, Nov 30, 2019.

1. no one play CTF and much peoples want TDM back so just remove CTFFFF and add back TDM pls everyone want it

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  2. Olá!

Eu não quero TDM porque CTF é mais divertido e TDM foi não muito bem. TDM é um muito rápido jogo e muita das pessoas prefere longo "Champions" jogos gosto CTF e TDM.

Obrigado para compreendendo e tem um bom dia!

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  3. I don’t think this is necessary because TDM games are really quick, there are CTF achievements so if you remove CTF, players wouldn’t be able to complete the achieves. And it would also split the player-base making games harder to que.

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  4. Yes true Champions players are already small enough as they are.

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  5. So they can remove CTF mission

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 30, 2019
  6. What even happened to champions? I remember back in the day this mode was super popular. I tried queuing for it yesterday and could barely find any games.

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  7. That's the server in a nutshell

Posted Dec 2, 2019
    KarmaCallama likes this.
  8. I mean if they did they would have to remove all the CTF achievements and add new ones for TDM. Plus, I like CTF more. Overall, -1

Posted Dec 2, 2019
  9. I aggree. Bump!

Posted Dec 16, 2019
  10. This is what happens when games aren't updated for years and gamebreaking bugs stay in the game for multiple years.

Posted Dec 24, 2019
    Starx280 and Korben like this.
  11. Speaking from experience, TDM was removed because no one really played it. Removing it, they streamlined the Champions' offerings, consolidated the playerbase, and were able to focus on providing a superior experience to players of DOM and CTF.

Posted Dec 24, 2019
  12. We could remove CTF but it would not solve the problem. We need more players. I only see the same handfull people playing and only at a certain time. The other time its empty and you dont see new players ( unless its an alt but that doesnt count)

Posted Dec 24, 2019
  13. Accurate

Not accurate

Posted Dec 28, 2019
  14. i dont think mineplex should remove more games, rather then adding one and removing another game for that they should just add more games and remove as little as possible

Posted Dec 28, 2019
    Starx280 likes this.