• 1260 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6686 Players Online
  • 5426 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Remove 5 player stacking

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Swampie_, Apr 1, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its just ridiculous seeing parties of 5 joining the game and ruining other people games because of this, i've seen even mods playing with Marzhy doing this abusing the bug and is not even funny to play

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    txengi and marlee like this.
  2. Agreed, just make it so the 5th person goes to a team of 3

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  3. What? 5 stack works so there's 3 teams of 4, and 1 team of five. How does a team of 3 come into the frey.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Swampie_ likes this.
  4. yeah, lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 1, 2020
  5. lmao im just dumb, all I know is that sometimes I see a game where there is a team of 3 and a team of 5

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  6. Hey,
    There have already been similar threads like this one, this is a known bug and they are already working on fixing it so players cannot 5 stack. For now, leave the games where you see a team has 5 players to avoid unfair games. If you leave before the timer ends, you won't lose your Winstreak nor gain a loss for leaving. It's better than staying :)

-Truthhs

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  7. Heyo! We just introduced a Cake Wars update with some changes! Some will affect gameplay, some not so much. Good news is, a hard cap was reintroduced meaning 16 is the max amount of players allowed in one lobby. So your suggestion has been implemented! As of now, I have only seen the full changelog on our Discord server, but hopefully it will be on the forums soon. Discord server is at discord.mineplex.com

This was not in the ideas section, so I'm going to go ahead and lock it since your idea was implemented. Thanks!

Posted Apr 13, 2020
    Swampie_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.