• 758 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3337 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Remove “Dead” message in OITQ

Discussion in 'Mixed Arcade' started by Strafer303, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Very minuscule but annoying pop up, but every time you die in one in the quiver, you get the “dead” message like you usually do in most games, but the problem is that it takes an extra few seconds after you respawn before it goes away. And this is a problem because this blocks your sight when your trying to aim down, or swing a sword at someone. So I think we should just remove the message, and or reduce the amount of seconds it takes to display it. It may also be a problem because this blocks any signs someone is aiming at you.

Posted Jan 12, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 12, 2020
    510bike, Steven190, _Prof_ and 2 others like this.
  2. I agree with this idea. I think an alternative is to have the 'Dead' message popup in the chat so that you are aware that you died but it won't block your view.

Posted Jan 12, 2020
    510bike, Strafer303 and Fallen™ like this.
  3. I agree, good idea

Posted Jan 12, 2020
  4. Nice idea.
    I have noticed this when I play OITQ and it can definitely be annoying. Since it’s such a fast paced game, it’s easy to die right after you respawn given the amount of people that are in the game.

I also like @Vytas suggestion. It would be nice to still have the death message. If it’s out of the way in the chat box, that would be a great solution as well.

Posted Jan 12, 2020
    Strafer303 likes this.