• 343 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2922 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Rejoin command for champions

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by nadav1112, Jan 27, 2020.

?

Are you agree?

1. Yes!

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So if I lag out or crash from the game and I almost win a game of DOM so I can’t rejoin and this make me sad then why you not will add a command for DOM call rejoin to rejoin the game

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  2. Hello!

This idea is already in discussion, found here: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/implement-rejoining-for-more-games.94768/#post-327921

As a player who loves Champions, I would have to agree with you. Whenever I leave the game, possibly due to lagging or if I'm sent to lobby in a party, and I want to rejoin the game and continue, I'm not able to. It also leaves a number disadvantage in the game that I've left, as the team that I would be playing with would have less players than the opposing team. A rejoin feature would help make games fairer, whilst also allowing players to continue playing if they've unintentionally disconnected.

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    Excav and saltyfishhy like this.
  3. +1 because many people quit in Dom
    Spectators should be able to join as well

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  4. I agree with this idea, but, I do think there needs to be a timer on it. Somebody could easily intentionally leave the game at the very start of it and then rejoin at the end and win the royalties of the game while barely even being there. I think you should only be able to join back for 5 minutes and after that you won't be able to.

Posted Jan 27, 2020
  5. If my memory isn't absolutely shot, this was something that didn't work. It's been suggested many times before and the game would be better if it were a thing, but it didn't work when the devs tried to implement it.

Posted Feb 7, 2020
  6. Hello!

This idea sounds cool and definitely I see that it should be added in the next Champions update because it can easily allow player back to the game if he crashed or lost connection. Also, as @Im_Ken told, rejoining for Champions DOM/CTF was already brought up by me but in another thread as well as for other games which don't have rejoining support right now.

Rejoining for DOM/CTF can be implemented in this same way, as we already have it for some other games (there it works only if you were disconnected from the server). I don't see reasons to add it in the form of command /rejoin, as the message which we get about rejoining to the game once you connected to the server back if you were disconnected from the game, as good enough and easily understandable for players, really we shouldn't do something new.

Overall, +1 to this idea as it was something which I suggested before but only if it wouldn't be done in form of /rejoin.

As about the current rejoining system which we have in some games, there is 5 minutes timer already, so a player is able to rejoining a game within 5 minutes after disconnection. If it will be implemented based on current rejoining system, there won't be such issue which you explained that player can leave the game in the beginning and then rejoin to it in the end to just get a win, we will get 5 minutes timer there too. Most likely, if it will get to production, it will be implemented based on the current system and it will be similar to other games which already has it.

Posted Feb 7, 2020
    Sickle and Im_Ken like this.
  7. When the next dom update

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 7, 2020
  8. Nobody knows, it all depends on production when they would like to do that. But when an update for Champions will be planning, rejoining support should definitely be included here.

Posted Feb 7, 2020
  9. Hey! :sigils_down:

I completely agree with this idea honestly. It’s something really simple, but also really effective. I don’t play champions much, but I can completely relate to crashing, going to hub, or having a party move me out of a game. Especially when you’re doing well in the game.

I give this idea a +1. As others have stated, not only will you be able to continue playing your game, your teammates will not be left with that lower team amount disadvantage. Thanks for submitting the idea!

Posted Feb 7, 2020
  10. Hello!
    As others have stated, there is already another thread discussing rejoining for Champions and many other games here: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/implement-rejoining-for-more-games.94768/ Since this idea is already offered in its entirety in this previous thread, I will be locking this thread and marking it as processed. If you would like to continue discussing the implementation of rejoining Champions games, or other games, feel free to do so in the other thread! If the ability to rejoin more games on the network is ever to be considered for implementation, this will be considered along with the others in @Evgeen 's thread.

Posted Feb 9, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.