• 68 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1397 Players Online
  • 1329 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Reintroduction - Lostshrimp13

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LostShrimp13, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Hello everyone!

I’m LostShrimp, but you can call me shrimp.
    I have been playing Mineplex for a little under 2 years. I used to play on controller, but I got to switch to PC about a year ago. While I’ve been on Mineplex I have met so many friends, and probably my best friend is @maneque <3.
    I also have a youtube channel, I’m not the most active because youtube has never been a passion of mine, but I do enjoy posting commentary vids and montages.

Activities that I enjoy are-

- I skateboard a lot.
    - I love to listen to music
    - I enjoy making Minecraft Skins
    - I also enjoy playing Mineplex

Hope you enjoyed reading my reintro lol.

Posted Sep 21, 2022,
    Last edited Sep 21, 2022
    bobsmith10 likes this.
  2. Hey LostShrimp,

It’s nice to see this reintroduction! I feel pretty much the same about YouTube, I only upload something when anything special is happening. I’m glad that you have multiple hobbies/favorite activities, and I also remember how you were the one who recognized from where my profile banner was! Also, what kind of Minecraft skins do you make? It sounds like an interesting free time activity.
    -Bob

Posted Sep 21, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  3. I like to make human skins (mainly boys). I usually have try to come out with a unique outfit or smth.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 21, 2022
  4. Heya Shrimp! I don't remember reading your first introduction, so maybe I did maybe I didn't but I like how short and simply this one is- it gets straight to the point!

First of all hello and always awesome to see a reintroduction, I will have to get to writing mine as my 2 year milestone is coming up here pretty soon. I dont beleive that I knew that you skated! I skate every once in a while whenever I remember that I have a board haha
    Do you simply skate or can you do tricks? I know that question probably gets asked a lot but hey valid question right?

Anyway thanks again for that skin you made me, you should definitly post a showcase of some of the work that you've done :eyes:

o/

Posted Sep 21, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  5. I enjoy skating around but mainly enjoy learning tricks. I haven’t don’t a lot of street skating, but that is what I enjoy the most. Over this summer though I got really good at transition.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 21, 2022,
    Last edited Sep 21, 2022
    TheArrowsShadow likes this.
  6. Well hey, Shrimp! A nice little introduction, good to have a youtuber that plays Mineplex. Can I ask, do you play Java? If so, what's your favourite game mode? Mine personally is SG Dominate and SSM.

Posted Sep 21, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  7. I enjoy bedrock the most, but I have played a bit of java. I would have to say cakewars is my favorite game mode on java.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 21, 2022
    bobsmith10 likes this.
  8. Great to know man, I also enjoy cakewars! Enjoy the rest of your day/night.

Posted Sep 21, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  9. I also skateboard :) hopefully I'll see you around the server!

Posted Sep 21, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.