• 694 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9687 Players Online
  • 8993 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

reincarnated into this flaming domain once more

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kyuukyuukun, Jun 24, 2021.

1. hello forum post , my name is kyuu . i am an evil otherworldly entity that has since taken a liking to mineplex's terrain circa 2014 . my existence was semi-well known around 2017 however i have resigned to my own personal duties , like baring my stinger and fangs in a threatening manner or intensely fueling my delusions of grandeur . i do not plan to make my presence immensely known here again , though i do hope to please the minds of those who do happen to interact with me . in the rare occurrence which i do happen to play on mineplex.com , i will spend my time in lobby uno or playeing nano games . perhaps even a cake war or smash monsters if my close and loyal pals are with me . if you would like to know more about me ... well , i am not opposed to making your acquaintance ! a picture of me is attached below . i am pleased to meet you all !
    [​IMG]

Posted Jun 24, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
  2. hi

Posted Jun 24, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  3. Heyy!

My name's Tam and I must admit, it's a lovely introduction you have there; the picture of you is also extremely unique, haven't seen one like it before!
    Like you, I also spend my time either in Lobby-1 or playing Nanos! We should definitely hang out together at least once since it looks like we have some common entertainment interests.

It was a pleasure meeting you :)

Posted Jul 11, 2021
  4. Hey! I'm strangecara and I love forums I'm on it alot pleasure to meet u ;), oh yeah lol litterely ever post or comment I have a ;) face lol

Oh yeah BTW I love gary

Posted Jul 11, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jul 11, 2021
  5. I hate orange ladybugs, the red ones are the best

Posted Jul 11, 2021
  6. i dont hate them but yes i do prefer red ladybugs ;)

Posted Jul 11, 2021
  7. orange ones are asian and they are pushing out the red native ones

Posted Jul 11, 2021
  8. ok NOW i hate them

Posted Jul 11, 2021
    chungalunga likes this.
  9. how DARE YOU ...!!! oppression of my people will not be tolerated ... you have been met with a divine punishment and you shall be smitten by the very deities you were foolish enough to tamper with ... Mark my Words .... ..,.,,,,,,. ,
    [​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 21, 2021 at 6:51 PM
    CatFan105 likes this.
  10. hey

Posted Jul 23, 2021 at 7:18 AM