• 383 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5576 Players Online
  • 5193 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Regs in Minestrike

Discussion in 'Mine-Strike' started by yves_, Apr 9, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Hello first, so my name is Steven and I have been playing this game for 3 months now and have tried it a few years ago. In the past, however, I never noticed that shots are not registered, at least not as in today's games. In the last few weeks they haven't even interested me so much, because I thought well, doesn't just happen to me, but today I was lucky enough to be killed so many times just because my shots weren't taken, and that was 101% hit, not in the head or feet but the normal body and nothing happened, not even the arrow I saw flying like with non-hitting shots. So I would be very happy if the developers of this game might get back to it and see what's wrong, because the "head-regs" become quite obvious when you shoot an afk standing person on the top head with a deag or awp. Sincerely Steven / Stevne

Posted Apr 9, 2021
  2. It's already a proposed change among others,

You can find the entire GI MS Update proposal here

Posted Apr 9, 2021
  3. Welcome to Minestrike, don't expect MP to update anytime soon. We all want an update and most know how to fix all the problems, but MP is MP. The last update we got was when they removed kb from nades back in like 2017

Posted Apr 14, 2021
    Midoriya and Paladise like this.