• 2090 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4669 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Reduce diamond ore spawns

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by MicroArtzz, Aug 27, 2019.

Tags:
  1. It's supposed to be skywars. Not a prisons server.

Posted Aug 27, 2019
  2. why though, no one mines it anyway

Posted Aug 27, 2019
  3. Because he is talking about bedrock lol

As for the topic, I would’ve said yes 6 months ago. But seeing that skywars is supposed to be a strategic game, I don’t really think this is necessary. Especially since the duplication glitch was patched.

Posted Aug 27, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 27, 2019
  4. Hey!
    Skywars is easily one of my favorite games here at Mineplex. As @el4ctrified said, Skywars is a game based around strategy. I disagree that diamond ore spawns need to be reduced, since staying at your island and mining is one strategy you can choose to play. I also disagree because middle can still provide armor equal to diamond in protection and stronger weapons. This encourages players to rush, meaning that if you aren't quick enough, there is still this alternative of mining; -1 from me.

Posted Aug 27, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  5. Hello,

Personally I don't see a problem with this at all. It makes a player want to mine for ores. If there wasn't any good ores then players would realize that and everybody would push to the middle. I agree with @BaconAnEggs because it gives players another good reason to stay at their island. If diamond ores got nerfed the only strategy I see is PvP.

Best Regards,
    TheMooseBean

Posted Aug 27, 2019
    BaconAnEggs and Yato like this.