• 402 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8840 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Redstone and the nether?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Pumpedpixel, Jul 14, 2019.

?

Do you think redstone and the nether should be added to the game?

1. Yeah it would be a great additon to the game

100.0%
  2. No the game is better without it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello everyone, I'm pumpedpixel! I play mineplexs survival mode a lot and I have been playing it since around December of 2018. There are a few things missing from the game that I think would improve it a lot. the nether is by far one of the most requested thing to be added into survival mode I think the nether would be a great addition to the game it could be the same size as the overworld and it would give players to ability to have different blocks and items that would make the game better. another thing that should be added is redstone I know that Redstone is in the game however pistons do not work I think a Redstone update would be very cool it would let players make advanced traps to defend there base and its amazing what some players can do with Redstone. anyways thanks for reading let me know your opinion down in the comments!

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  2. Hey!

The Nether would be a nice addition to the survival mode, it would allow players to gain different resources and explore the world further. It would unlock a lot of new capabilities for users to enjoy playing with! In terms of the Redstone, everything should be working I believe. If you encounter an issue with Redstone then be sure to file a bug report, make sure it is a bug first though and not just a neglected feature.

Have an awesome day!

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  3. As awesome as it sounds to have the Nether and Redstone implemented on our Survival networks, I can't say I approve of them being enabled. The Nether being opened would require us to either open more Survival servers or add more load to our existing Survival servers; the former would consume more resources and the latter would introduce risks for performance issues and invite lag. Redstone invites complicated machine creations which always creates lag and performance deficits and could easily kill servers when used irresponsibly.

I can understand your desire for these features-- after all, who wouldn't want the full-fledged Survival experience available on one of Bedrock's largest Minecraft networks?-- but unfortunately they aren't possible due to the aforementioned performance issues.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  4. It would be fun to have the nether but there is also the fact that there are so many playing survival that the nether resources would get depleted fast, so then there is nothing for people to get, you would also be able to get there from anyone's nether portal, and that in itself can lead to more trolling

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  5. I believe that the nether would be a difficulty to add, as it is an entire new environment and must be loaded separately from the overworld. Redstone contraptions would be incredible. I hope they end up adding sticky pistons and overall fix all of the issues.

Posted Jul 16, 2019