• 1156 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3892 Players Online
  • 2736 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Red Dead Redemption 1 or 2?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Thexs, May 24, 2019.

1. Hai, I just finished RdR2 recently and plan on starting Red Dead Redemption 1, which one is your personal favorite?

Posted May 24, 2019
    xOeuf likes this.
  2. RDR2 is by far my favorite.

It had a more meaningful story, characters, side missions, etc.

The graphics are also beautiful and are way better than the first, which is huge in my opinion regarding quality. Honestly, it's just a better game overall and the developers did a great job on the Singleplayer story.

I'd buy it for a friend if they haven't experienced the fun of completing the game and going through the emotional roller coaster of a story.

Posted May 24, 2019
  3. Red Dead Redemption 2 has to be my favorite. The introduction of Arthur, then sadly the ending. :(, anyways, because RDR2 was published later it has better features and graphics while RDR1 was published about 10 years ago, it has worse graphics than RDR2, but for the time it was made, RDR1 was stunning for those times. So obviously I have to go with RDR2!

Posted May 25, 2019
  4. I think RDR2 was amazing! It's got better graphics and a solid storyline, and multiplayer is also quite fun. The world is really big and the whole vibe of the game was amazing <3

Posted May 25, 2019
  5. Neither, I'm only 13...

Posted May 25, 2019