• 3378 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11816 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Recruitment Cake Wars Team -

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Paradise Luxur, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Why on earth do you not have discord? Get discord!

Posted Jul 4, 2019
    Steven190 and FruitVegetables like this.
  2. Hello!! Congrats you have made it! Pm me for my discord please!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 4, 2019
  3. Just haven’t felt like getting it

Posted Jul 4, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  4. That’s a crazy amount of wins! The amount of time you must spend playing! Pm for my discord! Congrats!
    --- Post updated ---
    That’s exactly what I do haha bait them then shoot them off haha!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 4, 2019
  5. *cough* showoff *cough* Sorry I have a cold XD

I didn't have Discord until this year and I barely use it. It's a great way to communicate between friends though.

Posted Jul 4, 2019
    FruitVegetables and Steven190 like this.
  6. I’ll brag about my block hunt wins
    Jk XD

Posted Jul 4, 2019
    Outplqy3d and Steven190 like this.
  7. And i'll brag about my bomb lobbers wins
    Jk xd
    *cough 1355 wins *cough sorry @Outplqy3d passed on her cold to me xD.

Posted Jul 4, 2019
  8. My *cough*cough* 1,500 block hunt wins
    Oh geez
    The cold
    xd

Posted Jul 4, 2019
  9. Not gonna lie, I didn’t see this message D: so sorry! You have been accepted!!! Please message me on Discord :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 6, 2019
    DiddyYT likes this.
  10. Hmm, I'm like 5 days late to the party. Whatever, though, I'll give this a shot

IGN: Tomahawkman42

Where are you from: United States

If you were to be one animal what would you be and why: Most likely a monkey, simply because of how intelligent and nimble one can be. There's also the fact that monkeys in general are very vocal animals, and can communicate well with each other

Why do you want to join Legendary: I believe it would be a nice experience for everyone to work well as a team, and have fun doing it, rather than queuing solo and with non-communicative teammates.

What can you bring to Legendary: I can bring levelheadedness and strategy to the table. For example, one of the accepted applicants tends to go for and defend middle for as long as they can. Since they would go for middle, I could go for 1 or 2 of the emerald beacons, depending on if we have another emerald rusher on our team. With that, we can quickly get emeralds and upgrades if we all give our nether stars to a singular person.

Discord username (if you do not feel comfortable writing it here please PM me) : Tguy4001#5925

Time on Mineplex (If you don’t know answer with N/A) : N/A

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  11. Hello please message me and add me on discord! Paradise Luxur #5127

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 13, 2019
  12. IGN: D3rpyLlama101

Where are you from: Spain

If you were to be one animal what would you be and why: Llama because they look funny

Why do you want to join Legendary: Ive never joined a team and I’m interested in joining one and it would be a fun new experience for me :D

What can you bring to Legendary:
    I mainly play micro battles and am currently 28th on the leaderboards but I play cake wars too, I can do bridging and I am good at teamwork
    Discord username (if you do not feel comfortable writing it here please PM me) : D3rpyLlama101#0822

Time on Mineplex (If you don’t know answer with N/A) : 8 months

Posted Jul 17, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 17, 2019
    Paradise Luxur and Steven190 like this.
  13. Helloooo! You have been accepted please message me on discord! Paradise Luxur#5127

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 17, 2019
  14. IGN: RubensPops

Where are you from: England, UK

If you were to be one animal what would you be and why: Wolf, because they are sneaky and deadly. However sociable and social. I have chosen this because i feel it reflects my personality.

Why do you want to join Legendary:
    I am new to bedrock however i am enjoying it and i also like playing cake wars . So i thought why not. I have nothing better to do so yea. I realy look forwart to hearing your verdict!

What can you bring to Legendary:
    I am a hardworking and skilled player. I feel as though I can contribute allot to the team. Furthermore 84% of my games I play I win. I'm also quite good at the stratagy behind the game so I could help with that aspect of the team.

Discord username (if you do not feel comfortable writing it here please PM me) : I have PM'ed you on discord.

Time on Mineplex (If you don’t know answer with N/A) : N/A

Posted Jul 18, 2019
  15. IGN: PugLifeSav

Where are you from: NYC, Amaerica

If you were to be one animal what would you be and why: I would be a human because than I could still play Minecraft.

Why do you want to join Legendary: To actually have good teammates and have fun.

What can you bring to Legendary: I can bring more skill to the team and I can bring more fame since I currently have 1.1k+ followers on my gaming Instagram.(@donutsfn) I will also start posting Minecraft montages.

Discord username (if you do not feel comfortable writing it here please PM me) : Donuts#5587

Time on Mineplex (If you don’t know answer with N/A) : I spend about 2- 6 hours a day on mineplex

Posted Aug 2, 2019