• 418 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6180 Players Online
  • 5762 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Recent photography

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by traincar100, Jun 28, 2021.

Tags:
  1. This was some photography that I took while I was on vacation.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Posted Jun 28, 2021
  2. butiful

Posted Jun 28, 2021
    Cepheus and traincar100 like this.
  3. niceee, wheres that

Posted Jun 28, 2021
    Cepheus and traincar100 like this.
  4. It is in Tennessee, I am not done yet and will probably post more when I get to my next place.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 28, 2021
  5. Everything is so green :00000000

I love looking at pictures of nature and these are no exception. You are really good at capturing movement, especially with the water and everything going on. It looks super peaceful, like you could sit on one of those rocks and not move for a hundred years haha

Keep up the great work! These are beautiful!

Posted Jun 28, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  6. I always love some top-quality photographs of nature!! Really nice work capturing these images, I have taken similar photos of places where I live and there's just so much you can do when it comes to photographing nature. These images actually remind me of this place where I live that I enjoy going for walks at, there's lots of greenery (though not as much as in these images) and the view is pretty similar. I'm a huge lover of nature photography, so I hope you continue to share these pictures with us in the future!

Posted Jun 29, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  7. nice places, but i wouldnt really call them top-quality photographs like some other ppl

Posted Jun 29, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  8. It’s so beautiful there! Almost makes me want to go see some of it for myself, great job on the pictures, you did a great job of capturing the view out there!

Posted Jun 29, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.