• 920 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6514 Players Online
  • 5594 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

recent photography

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Anna., May 13, 2021.

1. Posted May 13, 2021
    siee, Hubble, PROSTONE and 4 others like this.
  2. Hello!

Amazing job as always! I love this location, and all of the photos came out beautifully. My favorites have to be the pictures of the trees. I love the intricacy of the roots with the water in the background. Water is very difficult to take pictures of because of the constant movement. I think you did a great job capturing the movement of the water without making the image blurry or out of focus. Keep up the great work :)

Posted May 15, 2021
    Anna. likes this.
  3. Posted May 15, 2021
    GuitarHero_King and Anna. like this.
  4. Hi! I promise I'll do a photography or art thread some day lol, but today is not that day!
    I love your photos and I can't wait for the next thread you make. It always gives me a small boost of serotonin to get through my day <3

Keep up the great work, noob ;)
    ~Hub (Nubble)

Posted May 15, 2021
    Anna. likes this.
  5. Ayyyy more photography :D

I reallllllly like these threads haha

My favorite section this time has to be the pictures of the trees that almost and did fall. Although, my favorite photo out of the entire album is going to be the first one of the bird. They are so pretty :D

Thank you for sharing!! I always love looking at your photography :3

Posted May 15, 2021
    Anna. likes this.
  6. You never disappoint when it comes to these threads. As always, great pictures! My personal favourites are the ones taken of the beach, it looks incredibly peaceful. I can't wait to see what else you share with us! :)

Posted May 15, 2021
    Anna. likes this.
  7. I love these pictures, especially the second one from "beach sand things". It's so similar to one of my favorite beach spots that my family went to when I was really young. There weren't any buildings in the background, but if you photoshopped those out then I'd honestly mistake that for my family vacation spot. Even though it's different, it brings back a lot of memories that I'm very fond of. Haven't been there in so many years and it's easy to forget the simpler times. Thank you for sharing, this brightened up my day!

Posted May 15, 2021
    Anna. likes this.
  8. As many others have suggested above me, you never fail to disappoint with your beautiful nature photography! I can’t lie, I always look forward to more of your photography because I very much enjoy the beautiful scenery. My favorite section in this photography showcase would likely be the rocks by the water. They are in fact, cooler than ordinary rocks! I feel that you did an excellent job with taking a different angle with each shot. Ugh, I love the beach! Great job as always Anna, and keep up the amazing work <3

Posted May 16, 2021
    Anna. likes this.
  9. heya bestie!

I really love all of these photos, I think the location you chose for this was perfect! My favorite picture would have to be the first one. I really like how you composed the picture, making the broken shell the focal point in the middle while blurring out the background creating a line due to the ocean (or lake idk).

Keep up the great work!

Posted May 17, 2021
    Anna. likes this.
  10. These are really awesome!

I'm a big fan of nature photography and that kind of artwork it's really pretty to me and I could look at pictures like yours all day. For me, I personally love the rock photos the best I love the way the light reflects on the water and just how peaceful it looks overall. In addition to that, the waves that you captured as well I feel really adds to the picture and it's overall just really pretty.

Great job and I hope to see more pictures like this they're awesome! :)

Posted May 17, 2021
    traincar100 and Anna. like this.
  11. That's a great photograph you've taken, and I did enjoy looking at the nature theme there. I think you did choose the best location you take tons of pictures there, and I fully agree with this. I think I choose the bird pictures because it looks way cuter in my opinion. Overall, great work you have, and I cannot wait to see more! :D

Posted May 17, 2021
    Anna. likes this.
  12. Awesome photography once again! I've seen other photos you've taken before and they're all really impressive, but I love what you've included in this post. My favourites are the ones with the trees, they look really cool and honestly it's really nice to have a look at what beaches look like in other places of the world. Good work!

Posted May 18, 2021
    Anna. likes this.
  13. Hi Anna! I would love to be where you took these pictures, it is so very calming and peaceful, a beautiful place to just sit and watch nature, especially the flow of the water... beautiful!
    My personal favorites are: the 2nd picture of the fallen tree, the capture of the small ripple of the wave made going over the fallen tree was beautifully captured, and yes as others stated the movement of the water. And, I loved the pictures of the phoenix... I in all actuality did not know the the phoenix was such a small bird, but beautifully colored, the hues of blue... I always imagined it as a massive bird sort of like a eagle, but it is more of the size of a raven... so for me it is just a very interesting fact you made me aware of by your pictures... great things come in small packages. The imagine used for Mystic when googled is always the rising phoenix... and I use this symbol a lot, it is easy to put on skins or in Minecraft, it is awesome to now associate the real bird to the images used, it makes it much more meaningful for me... Great photography! It is an art I love, seeing what another sees through their eyes. Keep up the great work!

Posted May 18, 2021
    Anna. likes this.