• 1267 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5284 Players Online
  • 4017 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Recent lag and crashings

Discussion in 'Help' started by ShawnFromPsych, Feb 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What has been up with the server being really laggy recently, and some servers crash randomly? It's kind of annoying since it's really random.. I hope you can fix it soon..

Posted Feb 27, 2020
    isaac™ likes this.
  2. Yes, there is a current problem with lag. Sit tight while the development team is trying to fix the problem. If you're not able to log on the server using the normal IP, try logging on with the clans IP - clans.mineplex.com

Posted Feb 27, 2020
    isaac™, WowCaleb and Klobby like this.
  3. As @Waspter said above me, I believe that the developers are working on stabilizing the server. The entirety of the server is a top priority for the Development Team, and I'm sure that the lag issues that you are experiencing will diminish sooner than later. I know that lag can be frustrating, but unfortunately, every game experiences it.

I assure you that the Development Team is aware of these lag issues and is working on minimizing them so that we can all get back to normal gameplay.

Posted Feb 28, 2020
  4. As said above, Mineplex is currently having issues with lag. The development team is working to fix it.
    If you’re having trouble connecting, I recommend following the advice above. Usually connecting to clans.mineplex.com will solve the issue.

Since the OP’s concern has been addressed, I will now lock this thread. Please message me with any additional questions or concerns.

Posted Feb 28, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.