• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5268 Players Online
  • 2378 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Recent commissions

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by DeluxFTW, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Posted Jul 13, 2020
    mcckaay, Im_Ken, 510bike and 3 others like this.
  2. “MORE ON IMGUR
    2 ships collide head-on while traveling through canal in Canada, video shows“

Also nice skins they look great. :)

Posted Jul 13, 2020
  3. I love the colors you used, they're mixed with a bit of vibrant and dark and this combination is one of my favorites, plus they're really matching the skin's theme.The characters are very cute and they look pretty good. You added texture to them as well, and I really like that!

Posted Jul 13, 2020
  4. These look quite good :)
    I really like the second to last one because it reminds me of a Pokemon trainer from a ROM hack I played a long time ago.

Posted Jul 13, 2020
  5. These are so incredible! I can tell a lot of time and effort went into creating these. Thank you for sharing:)

Posted Jul 14, 2020
  6. Yo nice, looking real good! :)
    Damn very nice, you're great at making new skins and dang loving the hair on the 3rd one

Posted Jul 14, 2020
  7. Heyo!

I love the great amount of detail you used for these skins! I think it is really cool to see a different type of style used in each individual skin showcased. You used a wider range of colors throughout the skins which is lovely to see, in my opinion. I honestly couldn't pick my favorite out of them because of how different they compare to each other! Anyways, nice work and hope you enjoy making these skins!

Posted Jul 16, 2020
  8. Wow, these skin design are very well done! I’ve tried to make skins myself and they never turn out how I imagine them lol. Great job!!!!

Posted Jul 28, 2020
  9. Woah, these are really cool! I realize I'm a bit late to this thread myself, but I would love to leave a nice comment here as these are some amazing skins! I have never been a great skin artist myself, so it's awesome seeing people like you create skins, as that takes a lot of effort and skill. I really enjoy how you made each skin look super modern and used a variety of colors to blend with each other. I think whoever commissioned these is really going to enjoy them, nice job! I hope to keep seeing you create in the future when you can. :)

Posted Jul 30, 2020
  10. These are awesome! I love the detail put into each and every one of these skins. They are super unique too! I’ve been trying to get into skin design recently, and these skins motivate me even more to start learning. Thanks for sharing!

Posted Jul 30, 2020
  11. I really love these skins a lot! I remember you posting a lot of skins in the MPD, and your artwork is really good. Pretty much most of the skins I make are me taking the body of another skin and just adding my face onto it, but I really wish I could learn to make skins from scratch, and as detailed as you have made them. Keep up the good work :)

Posted Jul 30, 2020
  12. Helloooo

I really enjoy this skins you've made! I love the amount of detail you put into each specific skin. You obviously have a certain style, and I absolutely adore it. I love the hair and colors you used for each of their features as well. The outfits are also designed very carefully and I can tell you put a lot of time into them. My favorite would definitely have to be the 4th one, as I love the bright and vibrant skins and I feel like it's very unique. I honestly wouldn't doubt that you get an insane amount of requests and commissions, because your talent is very noticeable. Great work, keep it up and thanks for sharing! :)

Posted Jul 31, 2020
  13. These look super good. I like the detail you had with the skins. This just looks super amazing. I hope to see some more skins from you! :)

Posted Aug 1, 2020
  14. Looks amazing!

Posted Aug 1, 2020
    Unforgetfulll likes this.
  15. They look so good! The color palette you used is perfect. Can't wait to see more of your work!

Posted Aug 7, 2020