• 1291 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5674 Players Online
  • 4383 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Recent Artworks ;o

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by FuzzoTheFox, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Howdy peeps. I have arrived again with some more artwork I've done recently~
    Hope y'all enjoy (MORE ART MAY BE POSTED AFTER THIS!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Posted Mar 26, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 1, 2020 at 1:07 AM
    xSusieLove, Wiz2K, FabianTuck and 9 others like this.
  2. Wow...

These are really well done! I actually really like your style. Good job and keep up the great work!

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    FuzzoTheFox and Im_Ken like this.
  3. Your artwork is so cool! I love your shading techniques and interesting color choices. The last picture is a little scary haha but great attention to detail. Thanks for sharing!

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    FuzzoTheFox and Im_Ken like this.
  4. Now this is an epic gamer moment. I’ve always loved seeing you style evolve over time and getting better and better than it already is. I like how you use variants of outlines and shadows to make the main character of the image really shine in the picture. Keep up the good work, gamer o/

Posted Mar 26, 2020
  5. yoooooo!
    these are really well done!
    is there any chance i could somehow get one for my
    youtube channel?

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    FuzzoTheFox likes this.
  6. Aaa thank you both! ;D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 27, 2020
  7. Wow! Thank you for appreciating my art for so long <3 I'm glad you still enjoy seeing my work ;D

Sure! Just message me

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 27, 2020
  8. These are really cool! I really like both the art style that you use as well as the color schemes you choose for each of your pieces. I particularly like the first and last pieces that you've posted. In the first piece, you do a great job implementing lighting as a way to add to the mystique/magic of the art, and the effect really pays off! I also feel like you've done a great job of capturing a look of pure wonder in the eyes of the person drawn. In the final piece, I love every part! The crazy look in the person's eyes, the perspective from below where they are about to tread upon us, the tangle of limbs and the oddity of the eyes all staring at you... it's all a very cool affect, and I really appreciate that sort of aesthetic!

Posted Mar 27, 2020
    FuzzoTheFox likes this.
  9. Dang! Those look absolutely amazing! I really like your use of colors, they're absolutely stunning. It seems like you really know how to implement different colors and make them work. My favorite part about your first icon is how you made the star shine, the way you made it shine and give off light onto the character is really amazing, I could have never pulled that off. Good job on that! The glasses in your second icon are really well done, it looks really cool and pulls the whole piece together. As for your first full body piece I love your outlines, It looks really, really good. And that BUTTERFLY. Wow! Amazing job on that and the last piece is really nice as well, I love the "yandere"/scary look in the characters eyes. The shading and the shadows are really well done as well. Nice job on all the pieces, keep up the amazing work! <3

Posted Mar 28, 2020
    FuzzoTheFox likes this.
  10. Holaaa

Those look so good! I couldn’t imagine being talented enough to make art like that. Keep up the good work and I’d love to see more from you.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    FuzzoTheFox likes this.
  11. I just wanna say that I'm honestly amazed by the talent of some people and I seriously can't believe how you reached the point you're at right now, it's honestly magical, please keep us updated and thank you so much for sharing this art with us, god bless you.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    FuzzoTheFox likes this.

12. ;o Thank you guys so much! <3 <3 You are all so amazing and I really appreciate you all taking the time to look and appreciate my art.. it really means a lot to me!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 1, 2020 at 12:58 AM
    Mitsoko likes this.
  13. I am back again with some more art to share with y'all, but this time it's more fanart-based ;D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope y'all enjoy

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 1, 2020 at 1:05 AM
    Mitsoko likes this.
  14. Dang!!! Holy crap, You are so skilled and LITTLE DEKUUUU, omg, amazing work for both pieces. Awesome, awesome, awesome!! Deku looks so amazing and he's so cuteee. Amazing job with Spinel by the way. I like your lighting affects, ahhh both pieces are so good. Nice job!!!!! Also may I ask what you use to create your art?

Posted Apr 1, 2020 at 1:42 AM
    FuzzoTheFox likes this.
  15. Aaa thank you thank you! ;D The drawing program I use is called Firealpaca, and I draw with a wacom tablet (the version without a screen)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 1, 2020 at 2:35 AM
    Mitsoko likes this.
  16. Fire Alpaca is a great program! I used to try to use it lol. I also had a wacom tablet but I lost my pen :joy:

Posted Apr 1, 2020 at 3:04 PM
    FuzzoTheFox likes this.
  17. I really like your art style, I hope to see more from you because these are super good! I wish I could say I have some really cool artistic talent, but unfortunately not lol. Again, great work :)

Posted Apr 1, 2020 at 3:12 PM
    FuzzoTheFox likes this.