• 440 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8878 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Realistic Speedart

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by AloeBlacc, Oct 11, 2019 at 6:13 AM.

1. Hello again! In this vid I dressed up my YouTube character, “SmolReaper,” for Halloween by giving him a more realistic look. As always, constructive criticism is always appreciated! Thanks and have a great day/night everyone!

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 6:13 AM
  2. holy moly that's sO DOPE
    great job dude o; keep it up

Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 6:41 AM
  3. Hey!

First, I have to say, WOW! This looks so amazing, I've actually never seen something like this before and this is something I definitely will remember. Great job on this art, keep it up!

Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 7:45 AM
  4. Heyo!

This is incredible. The detail and the realism of this art piece is astonishing, and I am shook to the ground how good this is. I can't imagine how long this must have taken. Anyways, incredible artwork and I cannot wait to see what you create next!

Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 8:32 AM
  5. Hey!

I just wanted to say, oh my god, I am so jealous of your amazing art skills! The shading and every detail was captured VERY well and I must agree with the others when we say that must have taken quite a while to do.

I hope to see more of your great work sometime soon! Amazing job!

Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 10:40 AM
  6. WOW! wow wow wow! Are you sure that it's not a picture?

Anyway, great job! You've got talent, that's for sure!

Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 10:59 AM
  7. I absolutely love this art! I think that you have done a great job, especially on the shading and the realism of the skin, this is miles better than online artwork I've seen, and it must have taken so long to get all the colours and information right.​

Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 11:32 AM
  8. Thanks everyone, appreciate all the kind words! In regards to the time, yes it did take quite a while, not as long as some of my other projects but still-----about 10 hours total over the course of two days. I'm saving up for a drawing tablet so I can stop using a mouse and hopefully bring my total time down a little haha. Anyways, thanks again!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 2:47 PM
    fizznathan likes this.
  9. Hey there!!

This is AWESOME! There is so much detail put into this speed art. I wish I could do something like this, but it'd take me some time to learn how to do so. I praise how you took that much time to do this, awesome job! I can't wait to see more on here c:

Have a great rest of your day!

-JYTG

Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 5:25 PM
  10. This is so incredible! I admire your amazing skill and dedication into putting so much time, effort, and detail into this piece. The level of realism absolutely blows my mind, and seeing your process is really insightful.

I'm curious, how much time did this take you in total?

Keep up the amazing work!

Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 7:35 PM
  11. Thanks so much! The whole thing took about 10 hours spread across two days—it was pretty tiring towards the end but am happy with the results!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 10:39 PM