• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[READ] Clans Update

Discussion in 'Clans' started by joerock777, Sep 25, 2018.

?

Do you like my idea?

This poll will close on Jan 2, 2019 at 3:44 PM.
  1. I like it

2. I don’t like it

3. I like idea 1

4. I like idea 2

5. I like idea 3

6. I like idea 4

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. joerock777

joerock777

Hello there!

i have a few ideas to improve Mineplex Clans!

My first idea is that you should be able to do /c leave in the Clanshub as well as in the clans server because people may not want to go into a certain clans server and move to a new one but they can’t disband because it is very hard to get into the queue.

my second idea is that you should add leather and emeralds into fields and emeralds can be emerald ores and when you mine them emerald pieces comes out and for leather there should be brown clay for it and when you mine it a piece of leather comes out (just like diamond, gold and iron)

my third idea is that you should move capture point to fields as it adds more people to want to come to it (since it really isn’t s popular event) and it is a lot closer to lot more people’s bases

My fourth and final idea is that there should be a new event added into the clans event pool and it should be callled “The nether” and it should be open for 20-30 minutes (and the event is just the nether which is opened by a rune amplifier or after a boss finishes!

i hope you like my ideas and I would like to hear your if you like my ideas or not!

Posted Sep 25, 2018
  2. Pluty / BilNye_ / DIPAM

Pluty / BilNye_ / DIPAM

first idea is great, but its usually only needed in the beginning of the clans seasons when clans is really hard to get into, after that it dies down a lot.

second idea will take too much work and will reward low skilled players a lot, which isnt good at all. low skilled players shouldnt just get their sets by mining them, they should learn to use the pvp aspect of the game to get them, the emeralds would be pointless to have because they arent currently worth anything, unless your suggesting they add it to the shops, which might be too much work.

i agree with your third idea, the capture points would get much more attention if they were at fields, nobody wants to travel across the map for 32 pieces of food and some random pieces of armor when they could have made 3x the amount of loot by mining at fields for 5 minutes.

lastly, the nether idea would also promote low skilled players, also the nether is supposed to be a reward for killing the bosses or a reward for spending real dollars on event spawners/rune amplifiers. a free nether just spawning in would ruin the financial aspect of buying rune amps.

Posted Sep 25, 2018
  3. Veans

Veans

Hey @joerock777 first off I want to say the poll is too broad when it comes to voting, it says "I like it" and "I don't like it". When you have 4 ideas proposed these two options are too little because someone may like an idea and not like another, just a small thing but for more accurate results you can do "I like idea 1" and then "I like idea 2", etc etc

Now for the ideas, I'm gonna mention that the CCD is the Clans Community Discord because I bring it up a few times in here

1. Some version of this got approved on the CCD, it's a nice QoL change to have for SOTW/Most populated server so it has good support

2. A version of implementing cows into fields recently got approved on the CCD too so it could happen in the near future for leather, its good for evening out the variety of materials at fields. As for emeralds, they already have a use planned out but it isn't implemented into the game yet. StudentAlleg also states that emerald part on the CCD, I'm pretty sure only CM knows of it

3. This has been discussed recently and I think its generally supported by majority of people. Personally I don't like it unless capture point gets good balance rework, or else a capture point may potentially never be captured given endless hordes of other players due to easy availability

4. I suggested an idea a few months ago on the CCD which got good approval rates by the community. Basically I suggested that after a boss dies and 10 minutes have elapsed, a portal in fields opens to the nether where everyone has access to it for 10 more minutes. This makes the nether time duration longer and gives everyone a chance for nether combat which increases fighting interest in the long run, it also puts more rares into the economy due to time. Nullifying the reward to higher skilled players isn't an issue, because this idea gives boss killers an edge through that 10 minute nether access all to themselves

This is my idea which hopefully kinda compromises on yours, a nether only event could clutter up the event rotation with more and more events

Posted Sep 25, 2018
  4. joerock777

joerock777

What do you all think of my ideas and what suggestions would you add?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 10, 2018
  5. Wi5

Wi5

There is already a crafting recipe for leather I'm pretty sure. Also, emeralds are just decorations exclusive from events.

Posted Oct 10, 2018
  6. joerock777

joerock777

Please tell me the crafting recipe for leather or private message me it!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 11, 2018
  7. Veans

Veans

There’s not a secret crafting recipe for leather, it’s only obtainable via the nether, shops, or the cows which all get slaughtered during SOTW

Posted Oct 11, 2018
  8. evildoer

evildoer

I see where you're coming from but I think you should switch the polls up a bit, especially for such a broad topic like this I would keep it opened up and more broad and remove the poll ;p

- evildoer

Posted Oct 11, 2018