• 2397 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10835 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Reaching Level 100 after 6 years.

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Overlayed, Sep 20, 2019.

1. How long have you all been on Mineplex for? Well for myself it's 6 years and still going. Mineplex will always be my home and after 6 years I finally became a level 100. Yes it could've took me a shorter time to get level 100 but back then I wasn't really trying for exp. [​IMG]

Posted Sep 20, 2019
  2. Woohoo! Congratulations, my dude.

Posted Sep 20, 2019
    Overlayed, Starx280 and Segwat like this.
  3. Wow, congrats on level 100! That must be really hard work. Anyways, I have been playing bedrock mineplex for 1 year, and Java for around 4 months. I mainly play just for the fun (I mainly play SSM all the time but thats suspectible to change). It doesnt give much xp but at least its fun.

Posted Sep 20, 2019
    Overlayed and Segwat like this.
  4. Congratulations!

That takes a lot of commitment! I am level 56 and if this is hard for me how hard is it to get level 100! I have played MC for about 8 years, and BE, I played PE when it first came out. On Mineplex I have played for over 5 years, that I remember. (Might be wrong) Well anyways congratulations!

Posted Sep 20, 2019
  5. Congratulations on that! Level 100 takes a long time to get and for the people who do go for it, they are amazing. A lot of people don't have patience to get level 100 and they don't want to play that many games but everyone who does have level 100 on Mineplex do have patience and they worked hard for something that is hard to get and worked hard on something they wanted, like you! Well deserved! You earned it, have fun with being level 100!

Posted Sep 20, 2019
  6. That’s awesome congratulations!!! Took me a bit per 4 years to get level 100. Mainly because when I play, I usually am not paying attention to the game and I was just in chat or parties 24/7 talking. I am way too much of a chatterbox lol.

But anyways congrats again and take advantage of those level 100 perks!

Posted Sep 20, 2019
  7. Congratulations on level 100! I remember I was in the Area 51 raid game when you made it there!

Posted Sep 20, 2019
    Overlayed likes this.
  8. Congrats!! :) I've been playing for around 5 years I believe, and I'm still only level 86 :/ My goal is to get it sometime this year

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    Overlayed likes this.
  9. Congratulations on reaching level 100 in-game! It's a huge accomplishment you earned after you worked so hard after six years. Although, I'm currently in level 53, and my goal is to reach level 60 or higher. I don't think I'd be able to get level 100 before the end of 2019. I've been on Mineplex for five years, and it doesn't matter what level I'm on right now.

Again, congrats, and I'm so proud of you! :D

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    Overlayed and Iciatt like this.
  10. Congrats! I’m not the best at games so I’ve only managed to get to level 58 in about 6 years in playing, recently my levels seem to be shooting up however. Once again, congrats, not a lot of players reach level 100!

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    Overlayed likes this.
  11. Well done! You seem to be a champion! Unfortunatly, I'm only level 27 (as of posting this)

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    Overlayed likes this.
  12. Congratulations! This is truly an impressive achievement, and it's really cool to see you finally achieve it after 6 years of playing. I'm not the highest level, but lately I've been levelling up quite fast and I'm motivated to get up there one day.

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    Overlayed likes this.
  13. Welcome to the club, it’s quite the grind

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    Overlayed likes this.
  14. Congratulations! I am level 63 currently and I feel like I am so far away but I feel like I will make it some day. It's super cool to see you get level 100 though after 6 years that's insane!

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    Overlayed likes this.
  15. Congrats! I’m only level 39 myself but I play for fun and not for the xp. I’m sure I’ll hit level 100 one day though! It’s really nice to see the dedication and commitment that you have to the server, I bet your glad that all that hard work has paid off!

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    Overlayed likes this.
  16. Congradulations man!
    I've actually only been playing on Mineplex for around 5 years now. I've never really grinded the game and have only got around 11-12 days of in-game playtime. Good job on reaching level 100 because one thing that I know is that it's really hard to level up on Mineplex. Lots of players have probably made it even closer to level 100 or even reached there now thanks to the area 51 gamemode, luckily they nerf-ed it. I'm only level 34 at the moment, I know for playing 5 years it's pretty depressing but to be honest I was usually the guy to hang around in lobbies and chat with fellow Mineplexians! :D

(I guess the area 51 gamemode really helped you reach your goal, congrats :P)

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    Overlayed likes this.
  17. Holaaa

I’ve been on mineplex for about 4 years and I haven’t reached level 100 yet. I didn’t really focus on xp grinding but I think I might start the journey. Anyways congratssss on level 100 and enjoy all the new cool perks!

~Jhazu

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    Overlayed likes this.
  18. Wow, huge congratulations mate! I have been playing Mineplex for around 5 years and I am currently a level 85. I am looking forward to reaching level 100 sometime in the future as you have done. Once again, awesome work man!

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    Overlayed likes this.
  19. Wohoo! Major congratulations. I've been playing for 6 years now as well, yet I still haven't reached level 100 but I'm very proud of you! I just recently hit level 66 and I'm definitely looking forward to the big 80.

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    Overlayed likes this.
  20. Oooooo! Hey, congrats on that my man! Level 100 is probably the major goal for all Mineplexians and the fact that you hit it is astonishing! I've personally been playing Mineplex since 2014, and I'm only level 50 since I tend to just chat with people more than playing the games. Now, I will admit, I love playing games on Mineplex as I have basically "no lifed" quite a few of those games... one being Micro Battles, as I have around 1k wins ;D.

But yea, major congrats to you! :D

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    Overlayed likes this.