• 454 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8892 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Re-Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SpookySymmetry, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Hey guys!

I am a 22 year old Scotsman called iain. (It's pronounced ian btw.) I am currently studying social sciences at College. Once I have finished with college, I plan on going to university to major in Psychology, and Sociology. After I have majored in that, I am gonna go on to study paramedic science to become a paramedic.

I am also currently volunteering with SAMH which is "The Scottish Association For Mental Health". I am super happy to be a part of their team, and I'm willing to help anyone with mental health problems.

Apart from all of this I am a laid back guy, that likes football, music and gaming. Currently my favourite game to play right now is GTA V RP, however I am coming back over to minecraft as well. I took a break to get my life sorted out, and I did so, but now I also think it's time to come back. I'm a caring guy that is willing to go out of his way to help anyone that may need help or someone to talk too.

Currently my favourite music genre is Country and Western. Some people are shocked when I tell them that, but hey it's great music. What else can I say about it. Anyways to save me droning on about my self, I look forward to meeting some old and new faces. So feel free to add me on the server. Ign is currently: SpookySymmetry

(Finally) If anyone requires any of my social medias, or discord just shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to send it. Also remember don't suffer in silence if you are going through a rough spot there are people there to help. That includes my self.

Posted Oct 2, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  2. Hey SpookySymmetry! I am a 16-year-old Canadian who is in 11th grade. I plan to go into either medicine, computers, or sciences as a career.

I am currently not volunteering with anything right now, but I do find psychology interesting! Anthropology, sociology, and psychology is a course of mine next semester.

My sport is hockey, as you may have guessed. My favourite game to play is Minecraft. I also took a break 5 years ago from Mineplex and came back in 2016.

My favourite music genre is pop, rock, and heavy metal. My IGN is _Prof_ if you want to friend me in-game.

That was great advice at the end to not stay silent when you are going through a rough time. Generally speaking, change does not come out of nowhere.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Oct 2, 2019
  3. Heyyo, SpookySymmetry!

And welcome back to Minecraft / Mineplex! It's great to have you back on this server, and I hope you feel appreciated during your time here!

I am a 13-year-old American who is in 8th grade. And I plan to become a veterinarian if my dream of basketball doesn't work out.

As you can see by my tag and signature, I was fortunate enough to be kindly accepted onto the Mineplex staff team. It was a dream of mine to make it here, and I'm glad they were willing to take a chance with an underage candidate like me!

My favorite sport is basketball, and I play competitively for 2 different teams. My season is starting this month and I am really excited for it!

Currently my favorite type of music is hip-hop/rap. I like the beats and the rhythm of the music. It is also pretty good to game to as well. xD

My in-game name is ACC3PT3D, so if you would like to friend me, that's my name! :D

Finally, good advice at the end, I like it when community members are willing to talk and communicate with other players to make sure they are mentally, physically, and emotionally OK. I respect that from you. :)

And thanks for introducing yourself on here! And it is great to meet you! :D

Posted Oct 2, 2019