• 257 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1193 Players Online
  • 936 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Ravage S6 Recruitment [New Power Clan] [Advanced Players]

Discussion in 'Clans' started by IAmNotYourBear, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Ravage S6 Recruitment

About Us:
    We are a newly form clan of very skilled clans and dominate players who are looking forward to creating a power clan for next season. We are all very experience clans players and have played for many seasons. You must know how to do raids as we will be doing a lot of them. We are looking for players who can listen and be smart with sets. This will be Ravages first season and there will hopefully be many more seasons to come.

General Rules:
    (We will Ask questions about this on the application) First off when we're building the base at the start of the season don’t wander off and die with your set and lose warpoints. Secondly, try to stick together with a clan mate. Make sure you're not fighting alone draining and losing war points. Losing legends if your a newish member will result in a kick co leaders might be demoted. Legends can only be used with my permission or if a bad situation when we're getting raided. If your on alone and die two or three times log or do base work. You can get this up by rune pick mining more. Each member of the clan is required to mine 1 inventory once every 2 weeks. Being inactive for 2 weeks without notice or response will get you kicked.

Requirements:

Dom Achievements - Screenshotted

Clans Play Time - Played at least 2 seasons of clans

High Listening Skills

Smart thinking not going and losing warpoints when solo.

Must be at least 12 - Mature can handle swear words

Must have discord and can talk.

Must be at least a brute , knight or assassin main.

Roster:

Leader: dolbeares

Member: MemeTm

Member: PintoBean__

Member: XjesusispapaD

Trial: Mikeyyyyyyyyyyy

Trial: Bradica

About the leaders:

Dol: I have been playing clans since beta and have been in almost 30 different clans and have played with many experience players. I’ve been in a lot of clans with large amount of legendaries. I am very experience in the art of raids and I would like to call myself a professional cannoneer

What we're looking for:

We're looking for experienced players that want to be in a power clan and truly trust in their abilities to gain sets and be a good player. You must not be a new player and were looking for advanced pvpers who will give us an advantage and not a disadvantage. We're looking for players who can do raids without dying constantly and have general clan concepts mastered. Then you must know how to do smart plays and how to properly handle situations.

Application:

Minecraft Ign :

Best 2 Kits and Builds :

Building Skills : (If your joining to become a builder for the clan. Please attach screenshots of previous builds)

Previous Clans: (No lying here)

What is a magnetic maul what does it do? :

Can I use whirlwind axe in clans? :

How would you complete a 8 man raid? :

Would this differ to a 4 man raid?:

How is your aim (1-10) :

Why do you want to join our clan? :

Discord Ign:

Why should we trust you? :

What can you bring to our clan? :

Would you gain or drain? :

Would you consider 10 dubs a lot of gear? :

What does a rune of scorching do and what does it attach to? :

Would you consider yourself good at clans and why? :

How would you go through raiding a base?

Would you help your allies if they are getting raided alone when to stop?

A base is 2 stories and has 10 legends in it and has a deep moat . It is A solid base with no gaps for tnt to land on. We're raiding them where do we put the cannon? Legends are on the first floor :

Posted Apr 19, 2019,
    Last edited Apr 20, 2019
  2. Minecraft Ign : XjesusispapaD

Best 2 Kits and Builds : Sin evade 1 flash 4 silence 1 recall 2 or combo 3 or vice versa | Sin : Illu 1 (normally played with booster sword) flash 4 silence 1 smoke 3 combo 3.

Building Skills : (If your joining to become a builder for the clan. Please attach screenshots of previous builds)
    I am a decent aesthetic builder but haven't really ever built anything major in clans.
    Previous Clans: (No lying here) Well damn I haven't been in that many power clans ( none :( ), Im new to this sort of thing. Ill just say Dadocraft a bunch of solos Unknown and Koz

What is a magnetic maul what does it do? : Pulls players close to you, use it for trying to get ppl into ur moat.

Can I use whirlwind axe in clans? : Nope

How would you complete a 8 man raid? : I only done a couple of raids so I don't really remember or have ever considered thinking about it too much, I am not the best person for a raid.

Would this differ to a 4 man raid?: The heck

How is your aim (1-10) : 8

Why do you want to join our clan? : I am clanless and bigtime need a clan. I want to be apart of a good clan and want to be able to experience something other than being 5v1d by a power clan.

Discord Ign: somethingkenny#5200

Why should we trust you? : I basically have no people I would try to inside to, so I would'nt inside. I have never insided before and never would want to.

What can you bring to our clan? : I can bring some decent pvp skills and maybe building.

Would you gain or drain? : I would say about on the more gain side, but ultimately sometimes I do both, I am kind of used to playing on one set and having to sweat myself over.

Would you consider 10 dubs a lot of gear? : Yes, because I have been a solo for about 3 weeks, and max have had 7-8 dubs.

What does a rune of scorching do and what does it attach to? : Scorching attaches to a bow, and you can use it to kill people in shops.

Would you consider yourself good at clans and why? : Yes, I can gain, I can successfully solo, I can build, I can be sneaky, I can plat well and I can defeat loss.

How would you go through raiding a base? Well dang, thats a broad question. It all depends on how the base is structured, sometimes drilling straight through isn't the best idea, you gotta try to go the place you are made to go, and sometimes you just gotta pound through. It really depends, I mean if I was in a base I would search for valuables, find them c home and then come back and try to break all the chests if I could.

Would you help your allies if they are getting raided alone when to stop? Yes, unless it is a 100 percent bad idea, like if allies were being raided by a 10 man clan, I would most likely stay back depending on if they had 9 people on.

A base is 2 stories and has 10 legends in it and has a deep moat . It is A solid base with no gaps for tnt to land on. We're raiding them where do we put the cannon? Legends are on the first floor : First of all, tnt doesn't land. So break through the first floor walls. I would suggest placing them on the weakest wall or near iron bars or stone. We would have to place the cannon very well because the tnt might fall into the moat. It all has to be strategic.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  3. Accepted you were notified on discord

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 20, 2019
  4. Minecraft Ign : juge1999

Best 2 Kits and Builds : Assassin: Evade 1, Blink 2 (or 4 If we have a bow), Silence 2 (If I Use blink 2), Combo attack 3, and Smoke Bomb 3. Knight: Hilt 5, Bulls Charge 1, Fortitiude 3, and Swordsmanship 3.

Building Skills : Not much of a Builder :)

Previous Clans: I had a good Clan ins Season 1, I can not remember the name of it though. But mostly throughout the seasons I have just been a solo.

What is a magnetic maul what does it do? : A Magnetic Maul is a Legendary that Pulls people in by holding the right mouse button. I believe it does 7 attack damage.

Can I use whirlwind axe in clans? : Of Course Not, Whirlwind axe is a DOM ability only!

How would you complete a 8 man raid? : Well, since I have been a solo I have not done many raids, however, I would attempt to leave the warpoints at +24 and contact my clan members via discord. Then we would plan how to attack, We would need a Cannon and TNT. Blow a hole in the base and grab all the rares and legendaries (If any).

Would this differ to a 4 man raid?: Yes, we would need people guarding the loot of the raid once we destroy the clans home. then we would have 2 people going back and forth transferring gear.

How is your aim (1-10) : Sword Aim: 6 Bow Aim: 6

Why do you want to join our clan? : I have never really been in a power clan before and it gets boring being a solo and not being able to raid higher clans. So therefore it would be much easier if I had team mates who could help.

Discord Ign: ClanHubs#9582

Why should we trust you? : You should just me because I am willing to stay recruit as long as it takes, It is not a big deal for me to stay as a lower rank in the clan. I would also contribute verbally and physically in the game.

What can you bring to our clan? : If I am the only one on, I could clean fights which could get us more gear or rares. Events like Undead City could bring in emeralds and some rares that could contribute to the clan.

Would you gain or drain? : Honestly, I would most likely gain. In the longrun I may die a couple times but will end up gaining more than I lost.

Would you consider 10 dubs a lot of gear? : From previous Clans, I would say its a lot.

What does a rune of scorching do and what does it attach to? : A rune of scorching a a bow rune that sets people on fire.

Would you consider yourself good at clans and why? : I would say I am a decent clans play because I do pretty good as a solo, having a team would make us even more dominate.

How would you go through raiding a base? First, We would set up the tnt and break their bed. Then have people take stuff and guard the base. Break all the chests if possible

Would you help your allies if they are getting raided alone when to stop? Of course, unless they are getting raided by a big clan and we have no people on. We would lose gear.

A base is 2 stories and has 10 legends in it and has a deep moat . It is A solid base with no gaps for tnt to land on. We're raiding them where do we put the cannon? Legends are on the first floor : Try to land the tnt on the edge on the moat and blow up the inside,. But if the clan leaders have a better idea, I would follow their instructions.

I will be joining with my alt, but here is my mains stats. https://imgur.com/zPL3exK Here is my alts stats: https://imgur.com/SaxZLJV

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  5. Can I apply if I've never played Clans and know nothing about it

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  6. Minecraft Ign : Extrotic

Best 2 Kits and Builds : Sin illusion 1 flash 4 silence 1 smoke 3 or combo 3 | Sin : Illu 1 flash 4 silence 1 smoke 3 backstab 3.

I have to admit I am not good at building. I can build a basic and efficient clans base.
    Previous Clans: (No lying here) Chuchi and solos.

What is a magnetic maul what does it do? : The ability is to attract people toward you and pull players to you.

Can I use whirlwind axe in clans? : Not even a thing in clans.
    How would you complete a 8 man raid? : Don't know. I only did a three man raid before was kinda hard and easy at the same time.
    Would this differ to a 4 man raid?: Of course it would be easier because you wouldn't have to be multitasking. If you do a four man raid it is hard also for the last stage.

How is your aim (1-10) : 7.8

Why do you want to join our clan? : I need clanmates and people to communicate with. I want someone that i can play with and have fun with but at the same time gain.
    Discord Ign: Extrotic#6697

Why should we trust you? : I don't inside. Don't really have anyone to inside for and i would be willing to do a lot for the clan.

What can you bring to our clan? : I can bring myself ( a great person ) lol. Gear to the clan and building if needed

Would you gain or drain? :I would gain. Ive been playing for like 1 year now. I know how clans works and I would gain.

Would you consider 10 dubs a lot of gear? : Not really. I once gained like 20 dubs in like 1-2 hours with 1 clanmate. For a solo in one day I would consider a lot. In general though i wouldn't.

What does a rune of scorching do and what does it attach to? : Runes go onto bows and it sets people on fires if you punch then with the bow or snipe `em with the bow.

Would you consider yourself good at clans and why? : Yes, I can gain and I've been playing for a while. I made successful solos in the past with legends.
    How would you go through raiding a base? Finding a weak spot where at the same time I can access the rest of the base to get gear. You would have to get cannons and TNT etc and I would only raid a clan with 20+ dubs because wasting TNT and Cannons is not really that good.

Would you help your allies if they are getting raided alone when to stop? Yes, i would but i wouldn't sometimes. If they are a power clan with 20 people I'd try to avoid them so they wouldn't go on us. At the same time i would try to help the allies as much as possible.

A base is somewhere where you can store your gear and be safe from people outside. A base would consist of a moat room, moat, legend/rare area, chest room and chill area. I don't know what else to say. I said the basics of a base and thats that.
    --- Post updated ---

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  7. Denied Sorry, this was due to clans knowledge

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 21, 2019
  8. Minecraft Ign : _Syni

I have 1289 wins with a 65% win percentage and 2.8 K/D ratio, just /stats me in game

Best 2 Kits and Builds : Brute or Assassin
    Flesh Hook 5, Takedown 1, Stampede 3, Overwhelm 3
    Illusion 2, Flash 4, Silencing 2, Smoke Bomb 1, Combo Atk 3

Building Skills :
    I'm pretty good at building/designing specific things but that's not why I'm joining in particular.

Previous Clans:
    (there was a couple of names I can't remember but these are the mains) WestGuard (pseudo power clan), Heartless (power clan), and played a lot solo in Genocide or Xeno

What is a magnetic maul what does it do? :
    When you right click, it pulls nearby players within a certain radius towards you. Does some pretty mad damage too.

Can I use whirlwind axe in clans? : No lmao

How would you complete a 8 man raid? :
    Well there's many ways to go about this. If you have 8 players online there's a very good chance that whoever you're raiding is going to get destroyed. But that does also depend on how many players they have online. If they have 3, then you're going to crush. If they have 10 and allies, then you need to be very careful to not lose sets while still trying to get those legendaries. Overall the main goals of a raid are to get their legendaries, get their rares, get their sets, and destroy their base. This of course would be done by blowing a hole in their base with a cannon and flooding in with a ton of DPS and tanky Knights/Void Mages. Then we use axes to break everything and get assassins to teleport home and speed back to come get gear.

Would this differ to a 4 man raid?: A 4 man raid differs significantly. You now have half the players. In some cases where maybe there's only one player against you, then a 4 man raid is doable because the goals are the same. However, if they have more than 4 players and all you have is 4 players, it is usually best to stay home, let the 30 minutes pass, and reset the warpoints. This is because it's very likely you'll just feed and lose sets. However, if legendaries are on the line and 4 people is all you need, you bet your *** we're going after that. Overall, a 4 man raid does differ from an 8 man raid because of total DPS and health, but the goals remain the same.

How is your aim (1-10) :
    With a bow, right now I'd say 6 to 7. With a sword, I'd say 8 to 9.

Why do you want to join our clan? :
    I want to join because playing with a clan is generally more fun than playing solo and I also miss the camaraderie that comes with being in a clan. I've also had my fair share of garbage clan mates and would like some reliable players who can hold their own while still being really good in group scenarios. So long as you enjoy PvP and are good at it, I'll fit right in.

Discord Ign: Syn#5111

Why should we trust you? :
    I've been in various clans and have participated in the community for the entire time clans has existed and have never once insided nor considered insiding.

What can you bring to our clan? :
    I can bring a seasoned and skilled player who works very well in groups while still being a strong solo player who makes smart decisions. This also brings lots of gear and clout to the clan itself. I can also bring a good personality and team player along with memes and a pretty good music taste (in case you guys have a rythm bot)

Would you gain or drain? :
    Gains only. Of course, I am human so some days I may be playing bad and drain and other days I may be on fire and gain gain. On average though, you should see gains from me.

Would you consider 10 dubs a lot of gear? :
    It depends on how many people you have, but mainly how good they are. Only 4 sets is a lot if you have 2 absolute gods at the game. But 20 dubs is nothing for a 10 player clan of absolute trash players. However, as a general rule of thumb, enough is never enough ;)

What does a rune of scorching do and what does it attach to? :
    It's a rune that can be attached to a bow and will set players shot by its arrows on fire. I don't know if it's still possible but I know you used to be able to kill players in shop by meleeing with it.

Would you consider yourself good at clans and why? :
    I would consider myself very good at clans. I've played since Alpha with the og's, I've had experience and interactions with nearly every clan in the main player base, I consistently raked in gear whether it be in a big clan or solo, I make pretty good split second decisions, and I work really well in groups and teams. Also with my hundreds of regular DOM and CTF games of experience, I'm very familiar with all the interactions between classes and kits.

How would you go through raiding a base?
    If I had time or the availability, I would first want equip a Hold Pos/Cleave Knight or Ice Prison/Void Mage with a hotbar of stews. Assuming I'm already in the base, I would do my best to alert my clan mates and allies without getting distracted from the main task at hand.

Would you help your allies if they are getting raided alone when to stop?
    I would do my best to help them in the way they would like me to while still trying to preserve my life, gear, and war points. Alliances are key but you do have to put the good of your own clan above the good of another's. That being said, of course I would do my best to help our allies in whatever way they need.

A base is 2 stories and has 10 legends in it and has a deep moat. It is A solid base with no gaps for tnt to land on. We're raiding them where do we put the cannon? Legends are on the first floor :
    My first idea would be to build a platform to be level or higher than the base's roof. Then safely place the cannon on the platform and destroy it from top to bottom, perhaps throwing TNT inside the base, causing more chaos. Of course, if the leaders have a better idea, I would just make my suggestion but fall in line.

Posted May 9, 2019
  9. discord: King MM | [DO]/VOID#7742
    ign is 5s5s ive been playing since beta and i have ruffly 30 days ingame time (Been in a couple of good clan) If you want to know more detailed info we can talk on disc, looking forward to this.

Posted May 12, 2019
  10. I am just a clans bot :)

Tqbin#2943

Posted May 12, 2019
  11. Minecraft Ign : oscn

Best 2 Kits and Builds : Assassin Illusion 1 Flash 4 Silencing 2 Backstab 3 Smoke 2 and Knight Hilt 4 Bulls 2 Fort 3 Swordsmanship 3

Previous Clans: (No lying here) Uh, wow. Don’t know if I can cover em all. Beta I did solos and I kinda just ran around and hung out with power clans. But I ended up in a duo that allied Sylvanus, the richest clan on the server, but only for the last couple days. Season 1 was kind of the same, until I joined zIronBank which was in like top 5 of the server, and allied to Sylvanus who was at least 2nd on the server. S2 I played in Artifact but then that died once they added the element of only being allowed on one clans server, so I kinda waited it out until S3. I know this sounds suspicious, but I honestly don’t even remember s3 really. S4 I remember clearly because that was the duping thing and I was in a clan that was allied to the richest on the server but they were only really rich cuz they duped so much I think. I didn’t play S5 because I played rainbow six on Xbox, but S6 looks like lots of fun.

What is a magnetic maul what does it do? : pulls people closer to you and is mostly used as a trap that pulls people into the moat

Can I use whirlwind axe in clans? : no, whirlwind axe doesn’t exist in clans

How would you complete a 8 man raid? : Well with 8 men everyone would have their own role. Some would be the fraggers that kill the creatures and some would be the ones focusing on the objective. Rangers and knights mostly for raids would be used but a mage would also be very useful for blizzarding the giant zombie to stall in that stage.

Would this differ to a 4 man raid?: VERY significantly. A raid with four men would need you to focus more on the objective and making sure everyone stays alive. Only assign one or two to focus on the mobs while the other two or three focus on the objective. On the torch phase, it would be best if everyone put on knight so that everyone tanks because with less than four people you can’t light all the torches at the same tome, making the stage unbeatable.

How is your aim (1-10) : approximately 6.5

Why do you want to join our clan? : saw s6 videos on YouTube and the new shops field and other stuff looked super hyped up but I’ve pretty much lost all my connections since I quit so I’m looking for a good clan

Discord Ign: oscn#5175

Why should we trust you? : Because I lost all my connections so I don’t really have anyone to inside for.

What can you bring to our clan? : I’m a very experienced clans player and know how to go after certain fights strategically.

Would you gain or drain? : Gain

Would you consider 10 dubs a lot of gear? : for a decent clan it would be about average

What does a rune of scorching do and what does it attach to? : scorching runes will cast a spell over bows and causes them to light fire to anyone they hit

Would you consider yourself good at clans and why? : yes, because I know when to pick my fights and what to do in certain situations

How would you go through raiding a base? Depends on the shape of the base but you should first clear out the surrounding area before getting someone to bring the cannon and tnt so that person doesn’t get killed on the way there. It’d be best if everyone went knight or sin so that the knights can holdpos and tank when invading the base and the sins can protect the clan from other clans that are coming to pick up some loot from the battling.

Would you help your allies if they are getting raided alone when to stop? The most probable way I would help allies is by running over to their base with ranger and go fend off the invaders with overcharge, longshot. I would do this because I want to help the allies without sacrificing war points. However, if there were multiple of my clanmates online, I would head over and defend the base normally with sin or knight.

A base is 2 stories and has 10 legends in it and has a deep moat . It is A solid base with no gaps for tnt to land on. We're raiding them where do we put the cannon? Legends are on the first floor : Depending on the shape of the base you could simply place ladders on the outside of the base and shoot the tnt to land on the edge of. If this doesn’t work with the first tnt, you should probably not risk using anymore on that strategy, and build a platform to place the cannon on at a height where the tnt will lnd on the top of the base. Once the roof is opened, the tnt will land in the same spot again and break through the ceiling of the first floor.

I look forward to this opportunity and thank you for looking over my application.

Posted May 12, 2019