• 320 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3251 Players Online
  • 2931 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Rate kits on a scale of most broken to least broken (no this is not a copy of the tier list)

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by GH05T, Aug 17, 2020.

1. i want to see what everyone thinks. You don't have to be extra and type in entire descriptions like me. I just want to see where you would rank stuff

Most broken
    -Enderman: even though it has a fairly high skill cap, it is still arguably one of the best (and most overpowered) kits in the game. It can spam block toss pretty fast, which is devastating to anyone at close-mid range. On top of that, it has a skinny and glitchy hitbox. It will sometimes disappear for a quick second when you shoot something at it. It also has blink, which allows it to teleport in back of a person and take them by surprise.
    -Wolf: average wolf players will shred every other average player in all of 3 seconds. Wolf isn't as hard to use as spider, but it gets better results at lower levels of play, making it more broken. Wolf, like spider, will run circles around the player or just run until cub tackle respawns. Wolf has a small hitbox and it also moves pretty fast, making it a chore for many players to kill it.
    -Spider: Another kit that has a "high" skillcap that is also pretty broken at high levels. Spiders are masters at escaping due to their speed and the spin web ability. A decent spider player will just run circles around other players while spamming needler every 3 seconds and then the spin web whenever it gets a chance. Or if the spider gets low, it will just run for days.
    -Creeper: Even at low level play, creeper is pretty good. You have sulfur bomb, which has a 3 sec cooldown, but then it also has way too much knockback and too much damage. Add the fact that it has lightning shield AND the highest regeneration in the game. But of course, there are things that counter creeper really well, which is why I put it as only the 4th most busted.
    -Zombie: zombie is really good at high level play, but I think that it is still too good for its skillcap. Everyone acts like corrupt arrow is easy to dodge, but they are so fast and then it's hard to dodge all of them when the zombie can use it every 3 seconds(?) or so. The bonus on death's grasp is too good, but the arrow damage is already too high by itself.
    -Bone horse: Horse is pretty overpowered as well, but I believe that if you use something that counters it, then it is easier to take out than the kits that I already mentioned. But let's talk about horse's attacks. Bone rush just yeets people off the edge if you can't counter it, and then bone kick can kick you across the entire Skylands map. Add deadly bones, and it just gets worse. I am pretty sure that deadly bones only comes out when the horse takes damage. So you will literally be beating the thing to death, and then oh guess what, deadly bones gets in the way and screws it up.
    -Slime: There are so many things wrong with slime. Slime slam will still hit you even if the slime doesn't. I don't know how to explain it, but it will just kind of land on the ground in front of you, but then you take a mountain of damage. And it can also hit you twice too... which I don't really get either. Slime slam is definitely the main problem... slime rocket is annoying too, but it's easy to dodge until you get too close to the slime. But chances are that the closer you get, the less time the slime will take on charging up the rocket. Slime has pretty bad armor, but high regeneration and high mobility.
    -Blaze: okay so, maybe not that busted, but it is if the blaze runs and spams. Inferno is easy to dodge most of the time, but if you get hit by too much at the same time then it will definitely take a toll on your life. Then you have firefly... if it hits you the right way, then it can take maybe four hearts away if you have 5 armor points. Firefly also increases the blaze's mobility, so they can basically just run for days whenever they get low. But the good news is that you can cancel firefly, which may or may not work :/ You can also be a blaze against blaze since it's immune to inferno
    -Skeleton: skeleton is a pretty well-rounded kit, but I think that there are some things that could be done to make it a little more balanced. For example, maybe increase the amount of time it takes before it gives them another arrow. But yeah, that's all I have to say about that.
    -Guardian: This kit actually makes sense for it's skillcap. Don't really know what else to say because I don't know enough about it. But I think that it's pretty balanced, but the only problem is that its hitbox is super glitchy.
    -Cow: Cow is pretty good and it's easy to pick up for new players. But it's not super overpowered like other things. I think that cow should probably have less regeneration because, I don't know, it just seems like it would make it slightly more balanced. It already has good armor and pretty good attacks, but it has average regeneration... which I think might be a bit much compared to its other stats.
    -Pig: Another kit that's probably more annoying than it is busted. I don't particularly like fighting pigs, but I rarely see them. I just don't like the porkchop spam and the fact that they can get life from it. But other than that, it's not that bad of a kit.
    -Villager: I don't know much about villager so I don't really know what to say about it besides the fact that it has a lot of different choices for attacks. But this seems like a good place to put it so yeah
    -Squid: Squid is pretty balanced. It's not overpowered and I think it takes more strategy than raw skill to be able to use it effectively. It has super squid, which is good for blocking attacks. Without this, squids would probably just end up getting shredded. Fish flurry is a good attack if the person isn't smart enough to move away from it. Then shotgun is pretty good at close range. So yeah, not many bad things about squid.
    -Iron Golem: This is arguably one of the most balanced kits in the game. It has good armor, but low mobility and an absolutely massive hitbox. It's really tough at low level play, but if you keep at it, then you can really make something out of it. It's good for doing combos.
    -Wither: Wither is a pretty good kit too, but not that great, in my opinion. It may be slightly underpowered, but it's not trash or anything. The wither image is literally a bot, and it doesn't even do anything most of the time unless you get too close to it. The only other thing they have is the wither skull, which isn't bad either.
    -Witch: Everyone likes to talk about how bad the daze potion detection is. Like it hits a person, but doesn't do anything. It has a low cooldown, but it's not that great of an attack. It's more annoying than anything. It's not hard to learn, but it's not that easy to win with, either. Especially because the recovery sucks. It's just a really bad version of creeper.
    -Magma cube: This kit is basically weak and almost worthless until you can get a kill with it. The only thing it has going for it at first is that it has a really small hitbox. And sometimes after it grows, it's easier to kill it, but sometimes, it's not. I've seen their attacks do plenty of damage before when they were at a large size, but then at small size, they can barely even scratch me.
    -Snowman: "terrible and garbage." I think it needs to be reworked more than anything. The snowballs are weak, but there's a lot of them and it's annoying. The only good snowmen I've seen are the ones that excel at PVP. That's the only way you can be any good at it.
    -Sheep: So, I think the recovery on sheep is broken? A lot of people complain about how bad sheep is, but it's not the worst thing. Static laser is a pretty good attack with high range. Wool mine does a lot of damage if you don't get away quick enough. And yeah, that's the only thing that's actually good about sheep.
    -Chicken: A really bad kit... The only way a person can be "good" at chicken is if they just run away for the whole game. The only good thing about chicken is its recovery, high mobility, and the chicken missile chains, which are hard to do if the other person is decent at dodging. Everything else about this is trash.
    Terrible and garbage

OKAY SO I THINK I'M FINALLY DONE. It took me a long time to type this and I had to re-arrange some of the kits a few times. I hope I have gotten it into an order than can mostly be agreed with. Doing the kits near the top of the list was definitely the hardest because there is a lot of conditions for what makes a kit too OP or not. For example, a low level creeper would dominate any other low level player, but a high level zombie or enderman would probably have a better chance against a creeper of the same level. But, I think that for a lot of this, it is more subjective than being based on actual stats. For example, the matchup doc says that squid only has a positive advantage against sheep, but I think that squid counters other things better than it does for sheep. Also, I am able to beat most creepers, but I still gave it a high spot on the list because I know that it gets complained about a lot and I can see why.

Posted Aug 17, 2020
  2. 1. Creeper Sulphur bomb insane kb everyone knows its not fair ok
    2. Chicken Hitbox is simply to small with double jumpin and chicken missle/egg spam
    3. Wolf cub tackle small hitbox
    4. Ghast Useless kit
    5. Wither skeleton (literally doesn't work because they are invisible to other players in newer versions)

Posted Aug 18, 2020
    GH05T likes this.
  3. I am going to list my opinion based on someone who mains Creeper.

Broken:

1. Spider; while normally I'd put wolf here. I am aware there are ways of stopping Wolf and or dealing with him. Spider is a difference story. The versatile mobility and consistent way to play offensive and defensive make it extremely difficult to deal with in the hands of a good players.

2. Zombie: As a biased Creeper main: corrupted arrow hurts.... alot.

3. Enderman: Block toss lol.

4. Skeleton: Its basically Zombie except more projectiles instead of damage.

5. Wolf: From my experience: Wolf does not need to do much to exterminate you as a Creeper. They just need to play patient and punish my movement + sulphur bombs missing.

6. Creeper: Its kind of funny when you think about it. Creeper can counter Creeper which in tandem makes fighting yourself a nightmare.

Annoying:

Essentially everything else minus the kits I put in bad.

Bad:

Chicken: lol

Magma Cube: also lol

Posted Aug 18, 2020
    GH05T likes this.
  4. For most "broken" kits I would definately say enderman because it has a history of being the most buggy kits in the game. Its also probably the most op kit in the game due to how easy it is to use and how well it does against every matchup except zombie.

Posted Aug 19, 2020
    GH05T likes this.
  5. Magma Cube is SSS Tier. Chicken is SSSSS tier.

Posted Aug 20, 2020
    GH05T likes this.
  6. You main creeper and struggle against wolf? That’s quite literally one of the most unbalanced matchups in your favor.

Posted Aug 20, 2020
    SuperScaryDamien likes this.
  7. You are probably right. I haven't fought many wolf users recently. The only reason I listed Wolf there in the first place was because of ravage. I know it's a gamble. But coming from someone who has used Wolf in the past, not using any abilities to activate lightning shield and just going to town whenever Creeper uses explode is more than enough time to take it down, or at least a good chunk of its health.

Then again, I am nowhere near good at this game. So what do I know? lol

Posted Aug 21, 2020
  8. -snip-

Why did you make this annoying comment, it feels like it's not even helpful to the post I made and it feels like an insult to my work. It took me forever to type this but I still got through it even though I didn't have a lot of time. I'm not like a professional post writer or anything so like I didn't really think about the spoiler thing, but I still tried my best to make it look nice and not annoying. Thanks for the tip, but what I am really looking for is replies that actually have to do with the original post

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 28, 2020
  9. Definitely agree with a lot of this, zombie mainly since I see a lot of people saying it's not that great, the difference between a good zombie and a great zombie is astronomical since one arrow does almost half most kits health, all they have to do is hit you twice.

I'd definitely disagree with some of the lower placements of kits, mainly villager, wither, and snowman, but overall pretty good.

Posted Sep 11, 2020
    GH05T likes this.
  10. I feel like you should place villager a little higher because if played PERFECTLY I think villager could be really good. In terms of a kit that can carry you, creeper carries the hardest. Ls is just so hard to counter besides skele and zombie.

Posted Sep 16, 2020
    GH05T likes this.
  11. yes I agree I've seen some really good villager players but I don't know much about it myself so I just stuck it into some random place. Thanks for the feedback

A lot of these are kits I wasn't really sure about or I haven't seen them used to their full potential. Thanks for the feedback

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 16, 2020
  12. Honestly I wouldn't tier broken kits. I think spider and skelly are both dumb, but they excel in different areas. Spider is very strong all around - good melee and speed capability. Needles need a larger cool down, webs are very good.
    Bone horsey? It requires 7 IQ to play (of which most users have maybe 3), and is insanely strong in terms of damage and knock-back. While its large hitbox may act as some sort of compensation, the damage output on this kit is just wild.

In general all kits need some tweaking. There are obvious outliers such as these two kits, and others may argue upon kits such as creeper or blaze being OP, but this game is long overdue for a complete rework & balance.

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    GH05T likes this.
  13. i love the bone horse roast hah

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 17, 2020
  14. Villager is actually severely underestimated due to how complicated it is to learn at first. The sonic hurr is the most overpowered ability of villager and can do up to 10 damage when close. When paired with attack, it does even more damage (14-17.5) depending on the cycle art. The rest of the kit is meh except for probably speedster and how easily it can approach. I think sonic hurr damage just needs a nerf and blacksmith trade scatter should have a bit more range.

As for snowman, its pretty decent at doing melee combos and stopping aggresive kits like wolf but its not the best against ranged kits like zombie or skeleton.

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    GH05T likes this.
  15. Creeper needs to be higher up on this. Its regen is the highest in the game and it can pair that with its excessive ranged knockback to become the ultimate hit and run kit. Trash armor doesn't matter when it can toss you across the map and regen all your health back.

Posted Sep 18, 2020
  16. Creeper is in 4th place so that's already pretty high. I agree with what you are saying- creeper is way too overpowered for the amount of skill that it takes and its attacks need to be toned down some. But I didn't put it closer to the top because it doesn't have the same potential that spider or enderman has. Creepers have a pretty basic playstyle and if you know what you are doing, they are also easier to counter than a really good spider or endy player.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 19, 2020