• 1306 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7674 Players Online
  • 6368 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Ranks,Chest and Giveaways

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by DevAwsome1, Jan 22, 2020.

?

Good idea

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
  3. Shut your trap Dev

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I have been noticing lately that players on java have way more ranks available to them then bedrock players and they get to enter in giveaways. I think I speak for all bedrock players who don't have java when I say that I think this is unfair. I know having a computer is easier and can handle more stuff then a phone,Xbox, or tablet. But we should be able to have give away's and other ranks and other chest too. I know it might be hard for the developers to do this but this just an opinion. I know this thread is going to get one kid who is going to right 5 paragraphs about this thread. Save your breath kid, I know someone might think this thread is stupid but it is a mere opinion and suggestion.

Posted Jan 22, 2020
  2. Hello!

If you mean that you should be able to host giveaways for Bedrock ranks, I don't think this would work, unfortunately. Currently, I don't believe there is any way to buy ranks for other players on Bedrock without giving them a Minecoin voucher from a store. Mineplex also has no control over how Minecoins work as they are completely separate and out of Mineplex's control. I would recommend possibly writing a suggestion on the Minecraft forums as opposed to here. I hope I helped you out and if you believe I am wrong about anything or have any further questions please let me know.

Posted Jan 23, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  3. This more so isn't the fault of Mineplex or anyone in general. Bedrock does have a decent amount of chests & ranks and it's more so related to the social aspect of Bedrock. If people don't want to host giveaways, that's fine. It's evident to see that even on the forums, a majority of the people play Java, and that is the inferior platform in terms of player count. Tim also brought a great point that purchasing cosmetics/items on bedrock is a lot more complicated than Java, as they have their own currency (minecoins). Also, remember that Mineplex is a business as well, and hosting regular giveaways may/may not be beneficial. Thanks for your suggestion though.

Posted Jan 24, 2020
  4. Hey! As @Crazyy_Tim had stated, you are unable to purchase a rank for another player without their log in information. This is why giveaways do not work for Bedrock, and there would be no way to add a system like that. If you didn’t need to have the Xbox account to log in, then I would definitely go for it, but alas you cannot do this. Currently, you do it have to buy crates, as they are purchasable with shards, so there would be no reason to add a way to buy crates for others. For those reasons, I will have to say no to his, thanks for suggesting it!

Posted Jan 24, 2020