• 961 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7461 Players Online
  • 6500 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed ranking

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by bwzsarah, Jul 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think it would be cool to bring "ranking" to the minigames, for example: the player enters the minigame lobby and somewhere on the minigame lobby map, there would be a ranking with titles "the five best in the minigame (or how many players that you think are better) and, under the titles, would have the player's skin the name of the player of each mini-game

Or having a list, with the 50 (or less, I think that just having a ranking would be great), there for example if I am in first place, and someone passes my points, I would go to second place and the person who got more points that i would be in first

I would also love to add a timer and player count (hunters and hiders) to hunt for blocks, it would be a nice addition, which would help many players

I wrote this text by google translator, as I am not entirely fluent in English, so I apologize if something is wrong <3

Posted Jul 29, 2020
  2. Hey there!

I definitely agree with this. Stats in Bedrock are a little less user-friendly than the Java edition of the game, as we have individual stats that are viewable at our finger tips. If Bedrock doesn't decide to implement individual stats, I believe what you're suggesting would suffice far better than the system now. A simple leaderboard ranking visible in the game lobby, similar to Java, would be a small QoL feature that would improve player's motivation and incentive for playing their favorite mini-game. It's not front of the line in terms of development, but like I mentioned, it would make things a bit easier. Thanks for suggesting!

Thread moved to Bedrock Ideas

Posted Jul 29, 2020
    bwzsarah likes this.
  3. Hey! I will be marking this thread as Processed and locking it.

For your first idea, I assume you are suggesting a leaderboard system per every game. Currently, you can see leaderboards by wins at mineplex.com/leaderboards, although it is planned in the BR Achievements, Stats, and Leaderboards Proposal to bring them into the waiting lobbies. Here are the proposed ideas for Leaderboards:

Leaderboards
    • Add a leaderboard area in the pregame lobbies.
    • Displays wins per game, punching rotates between all time, weekly, and daily
      • Game specific leaderboards should also include:
        • Block Hunt: Hunter Wins, Hider Wins, Kills, Win streak
        • Cake Wars: Wins, Kills, Win streak
        • Dragons: Wins, Longest Game, Win streak
        • Master Builders: Wins
        • Micro: Wins, Kills, Win streak
        • Mob Arena: Wins, highest round survived
        • Skywars: Wins, Kills, Win streak
        • Speed Builders: Wins, perfect builds, total time across all builds
        • Turf Wars: Wins, Kills
      • Highest win streak
    • Add a leaderboard area in the hub. Could be inside of a building close to spawn.
      • Top games like Cake Wars and Skywars will have leaderboards showing wins, punching rotates between all time, weekly, and daily
      • Total exp earned
      • Carl daily-reward streak
    • Leaderboard system viewable in Carl the Creeper. Stats in here include:
      • Exp Earned
      • Gems Earned
      • In-game Time
      • Carl Daily Reward streak
      • Games Played

As for your second idea, I'm not 100% certain what you mean. You may create a new thread outlining the idea if you wish.

Thread Locked ➵ Processed

Posted May 15, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.