• 539 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8977 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion ranked pvp 1v1 arena

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by ReeledPaladin78, Oct 2, 2019.

?

should duels be added to bedrock pls it need more pvp game

1. yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. an gamemode where you can choose your own kits and have diamond armor and a certain amount of health potions and i know some mods and players are gonna say * but but but computer players on bedrock are just gonna try* well than who cares its an pvp game that last about 4-8 minutes and it dont matter for the people who cant do pvp if you cant do pvp just play other games so as i was saying an ranked pvp arena with kits, prot 2 diamond armor sharpness 3 diamond sword and certain amounts of health potions. so it can be an little gamemode that can increase your skill and practice on pvp and its fun because you gotta play competitive.

Posted Oct 2, 2019
  2. This would be a great addition to bedrock, but with the current state of knockback the implementation would be horrible. Unfortunately, there arent that many other servers with just 1v1 kitpvp that arent p2w and i have suggested a java-style gladiator spawn minigame which was liked by other members of the community but the mods said it would make it too laggy

Posted Oct 2, 2019
  3. I would like to hear you elaborate a bit more on your idea but if you're suggesting a sort of duels gamemode on the Bedrock server then I really like that idea. The Bedrock server currently lacks 1v1 PvP games that the Java server has such as Gladiators and the 1v1 arena in the main hub. As well as that, the Bedrock edition doesn't have MPS's, which prevents players from battling their friends in a 1v1 style gamemode. Adding a sort of 'duels' gamemode enables players to battle their friends as well as others to improve their PvP skills overall. It's a +1 from me

Posted Oct 3, 2019
    Segwat likes this.