• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4943 Players Online
  • 4943 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Ranked Cake Wars and Skywars

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Swissmaid06, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Cake wars is honestly my favorite version of bedwars. There so much about it that makes it unique and fun, but the biggest issue that it has and something that drives a lot of players away from it is unhelpful teammates and unskilled opponents. I thought of a way to get rid of this which is to add ranks. Have their be three tanks bronze, silver, and gold. With rankings new players can stay with people who have similar skill to them and more expirienced players can be challenged. In order to rank up make it so that there is a specific amount of wins someone must have. New players stay in bronze for silver it could be 25 and gold 50. If a player loses a certain amount of times in a row they'll rank down one level. I'm not sure if the game should be separate and there could be a casual and ranked but either way this would still be really nice addition to mineplex especially the bedrock edition.

Posted Apr 23, 2021
    usnic, heatherr and Paladise like this.
  2. That sounds like a good idea, I know that they’re coming out with wind streaks

with that it would nice to see daily weekly monthly and even yearly leaderboards with something like that easily be implemented into a ranking system

Posted Apr 23, 2021
    usnic likes this.
  3. I am a very competitive person and I love playing games competitively. I like this idea but Mineplex player base is at a all time low right now and it’s hard to find games. Imagine how hard it would be to find games with a ranking system. If you want more competition there is a thing called CWCL (Cake Wars Competitive League) I’m pretty sure there is SWCL also. I would love to see a ranked competitive game though.

Posted Apr 23, 2021
    usnic likes this.
  4. how can you have ranked skywars if it takes 5 mins to queue for a sky game normally?

Posted Apr 23, 2021
  5. This is bedrock edition, and we don’t have that problem (;

Posted Apr 23, 2021