• 120 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1885 Players Online
  • 1765 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Rank Upgrade Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Walker, Apr 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ign: iceskating
    titan -> eternal (or immortal idrc <3)

response:
    one of my favorite memories is going fishing with my grandfather and my father. they're both serious fishers, and letting me come with them on the river to fish during trout season meant a lot to me.

Posted Apr 17, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  2. i want one

Posted Apr 17, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  3. IGN: ItzEnzy
    Eternal --> Immortal

Reponse:
    I like playing games that take place in the sky! (Excluding Skyfall & Dragon Escape) These include Cakewars, Bedwars, Dragons & Skywars!!

Posted Apr 17, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  4. Hello! First and foremost thank you for hosting a giveaway, I truly appreciate what you are doing here, I too love giving away ranks but I do it more along the lines of going into a random lobby and just buying people rank upgrades haha.

Second I would like to enter into this give away for my girlfriend
    ING: Im_Lily
    Eternal ----> Immortal

Response: Honestly my favorite memory on Memeplex is the day I met my girlfriend (Lily). Yeah call me an "eboy" or whatever but I met Lily Lobby-1 late night of July 14th 2019, I was drinking coffee well since it was one late and two I was just not at a good state of my life so I drank some where along the lines of 7 cups of coffee a day. The reason we both started talking is because her previous name (ING) on MC was "cohffee". And there it began, I have honestly loved every second of my relationship with her and want to be with her forever and this was all possible only because of Mineplex being server which I am eternally grateful for. There are other memories that stick out when I think about Mineplex but this will have to be far superior than any other one. Anyway thank you for reading my response!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

Posted Apr 17, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  5. Hey!

First off thank you for being so generous in hosting this giveaway for everyone! It's truly an amazing thing that you're doing for the community. My Immortal is going to run out in a bit, but I think it would be kind of selfish to get another month when I could enter my cousin who doesn't have a rank on the server!
    His IGN: 2wenty5ive
    No rank---> Ultra
    My Response:

I've been lucky enough to have a lot of great memories with sports, friends, or family. If I had to pick a memory it would probably be one that includes two of the three topics stated above. I would have to pick the race that got me into my top ten for my schools history. I am only a sophomore and I am currently number 9 in my school history for swimming in a certain event. I am probably going to break it next year (My Junior year) and who knows where I can go from there! When I broke it I remember being filled with joy and my parents were so happy for me!

Posted Apr 17, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  6. IGN: xRawr
    Prize: Eternal > Immortal

My favorite memory has been this one time when my family decided to have a game night. My family doesn't really connect much and playing games together really was something for me. I had a great time and since then I have loved to play board games and just hang out with groups.

Posted Apr 17, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  7. Eternal—-> immortal
    Ign: Angelsss
    There’s honestly so many great memories and too many to choose from but meeting new people is always something good to remember

Posted Apr 17, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  8. IGN: Oxygenous

Posted Apr 17, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  9. IGN: PROSTONE

Response: my favorite memory is when I got to spend a weekend with my family in a village in upstate new york. thank you! <3

Posted Apr 17, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  10. Hey thanks for the giveaway! Im gonna be entering for a friend who doesnt have a rank.

IGN: Amper5and

My favorite memory was in 2015 when one time in a lobby where I threw hundreds of coin bombs (treasure shards were called coins at the time). Everyone in the lobby thought I was a god.

Posted Apr 17, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  11. Hello, nice of u that u do this things cause a lot of us dont have money to afford this, so thats really greatfull of u.But my favorite memory was when me and my friend was so hyped that we gone meet one of our fav actors (we was like 10 hahahah) and we were so hyped cause he was filming episode in our town , so we woke up like 6 am and friends dad was driving us to the destination and we met him ( that was one of memories i like ) Good luck to everyone. :)

Posted Apr 18, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  12. Ign name is same as the forum one "noobington" :)

Posted Apr 18, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  13. IGN- minniieee
    No rank-> Hero

Hello! Thank you for your generosity and hosting this giveaway. My favorite memory on Mineplex is the first time I played cakewars with my party/com. Once the whole idea of communities and parties were introduced, it really helped contribute to the fun you can have on the server. Thanks again for hosting this giveaway!

Posted Apr 19, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  14. My favorite Mineplex memory was probably back in 2015 when I joined the server for the first time. It was so fun trying all the game modes with friends back then.
    IGN: qutz
    Prize: Ultra-> Hero

Posted Apr 19, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  15. My favorite memory was playing at Mineplex when it was 2016 I believe where Mineplex had it's old games still shining. I used my friend's account and played Mineplex with them. I remember playing Castle Siege, Sheep Quest, Death Run, and other mini-games.

Posted Apr 19, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  16. My favourite memory was going to Footlocker Cross Country Nationals (2019) and getting watch and interact with olympians and extremely talented high-school cross country athletes. I hope to qualify for it myself when I am a senior.

Posted Apr 20, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  17. This giveaway will end on Thursday at 12:00 PM EST and a winner will be drawn! (Roughly 3 days)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 20, 2020
  18. idk

Posted Apr 21, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  19. +1 gamer points for doing this
    IGN: ___tacocat___

memory: that moment when I had the exact amount of blocks needed to build the super smelter in minecraft hardcore survival. just feels completed.

Posted Apr 21, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  20. My favorite moment is when my big brother bought me Minecraft PE when I was a kid, I used to play it everyday until now.

Posted Apr 21, 2020
    Walker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.