• 125 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1773 Players Online
  • 1648 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Rank Upgrade Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Walker, Apr 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IGN: Bubbblez

My Favourite memory Is when i discovered that my Cousin had a small electric car (i was young), i loved that car, was really sad when they got rid of it. That sounds kind of selfish probs.

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  2. Hey Walker! Thank you so much for doing this giveaway I really appreciate when people do things like this. I know it’ll definitely go a long way!

IGN: xTakis

• What is one of your favorite memories? This can be any kind of memory (funny, meaningful, nostalgic, etc.) One of my favorite memories is definitely being accepted as a Trainee. It’s been something I’ve wanted to accomplish for sometime now, and to achieve it is absolutely amazing. I’m so glad to be alongside each and everyone of the incredible staff team. I wouldn’t trade this position for anything.​

Posted Apr 15, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 23, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  3. Hey! Thank you for hosting this giveaway :)

IGN: aCAFfee
    hero ->legend

what is one of your favorite memories? This can be any kind of memory (funny, meaningful, nostalgic, etc.)

definitely being accepted as trainee. it was something I had worked for for nearly a year and I’m super happy to be on the staff team.

Posted Apr 15, 2020
  4. Heyo thank you for doing this giveaway!

IGN:SpyNinja__
    Prize: A month of Immortal (my Immortal runs April 30th or May 1st not sure which)
    Favorite Mineplex Memory: When I go Frosting kit....I was playing with my best irl friends and we were grinding Cake Wars because they were staying at my house for like three whole days. Anyway, this is my favorite memory because those two best friends moved to a different country and never play Mineplex anymore ;(.

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    Walker and xGetRekted like this.
  5. What is one of your favorite memories? This can be any kind of memory (funny, meaningful, nostalgic, etc.)
    Response: My favorite memory was back in 2017 Halloween, somewhere around that time when the Halloween chests were out for players to purchase. I recall getting a rank upgrade of Titan from one of the chest, and I honestly got really excited, the feeling was just amazing, probably because I was really young and had 3 braincells.
    ign: Divve
    prize:1 month of immortal

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  6. My favorite memory is when I went to Portland, Indiana with my boyfriend family. We had lots of fun at the world’s largest tractor show. There are some great memories I had last year with them and hopefully can make more this year.

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  7. IGN: ENHSSSSSSSS (8 S's)
    Favourite memory is trolling noobs XD :potato:

also, Eternal - Immortal plz.
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL :DDD

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  8. Hai!
    Thank you for doing this giveaway, it makes me realise how generous and caring this community really is :p

IGN - xWand

Upgrade - Eternal - Immortal

What is one of your favourite memories? This can be any kind of memory (funny, meaningful, nostalgic, etc.) - I think my favourite memory was when I finally won a game of Dragon Escape! This seems super stupid, i know, but at the time it was amazing! I felt so proudddd :P

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  9. One of my favourite memories is my last year's ice hockey becoming the regional playoff champions. That season as a whole was killer, and that finish was the cherry on top. This made me more passionate for the sport and love it more.

IGN: _Prof_

Prize: Immortal

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and Walker like this.
  10. Hey!

I'll actually be entering for my cousin!

IGN: barconic

Favorite Memory: When I first played on mineplex. It was really fun, and I bashed champions domination with my cousin every single day. @CheifChippy2 bullies me for having played 2k wins though :/ Thanks!

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  11. IGN: Amiiz
    No rank -> ultra
    Best memoriy has to be when we won first time a bridges game in a skybase in early 2015

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  12. Thx for making this Giveaway. :)

IGN: Parzival_RPOne

Response:
    My favorite memory is that I got many new friends from high school and I’m really happy to be in that school. I met new friends, teachers and better food than my last school.

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  13. IGN: MapleSyrup_
    Current Rank: Eternal

Nostalgic Moment:

Being a huge fan of MineStrike on Mineplex, it is quite sad to see the game slowly deteriorate and xrayers becoming more and more of a problem. I remember back in the day, minestrike would have about ~150 people playing at any time of day but now, the community has decreased to about 60 players max. It's nostalgic because the game was so popular, but now only a select few play it.

Thanks for doing this giveaway!

~Maple

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  14. IGN : PieOrPi
    Prize : 1 Month Immortal
    Thank you so much for doing this giveaway, I really appreciate it and wish everyone the best of luck!

What is one of your favorite memories? This can be any kind of memory (funny, meaningful, nostalgic, etc.)
    I'm going to have to agree with Walker on this one and say that Bands of America competitions are always some of the most memorable experiences of my life. Although we never went to grand nationals in Indiana, I've been to some pretty big ones in Texas. They're so much fun! Thanks.

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  15. Hello!
    IGN: TotalTelemetry

One of my favorite memories?
    That would have to be spending Easter with my family,
    As well as the extended family.

Thank you so much for doing this!
    And good luck to everyone!

Posted Apr 16, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  16. IGN: Villager372
    Prize: No Rank Hero

My Favorite memory is when I played Minecraft for the first time.

Posted Apr 16, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 16, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  17. IGN: udv
    Prize: Eternal -> Immortal

My favorite memory was when I got my cyber power PC for Christmas 2 years ago. Despite a few issues I've had with it, runs games very well and I cant imagine what I would do if I didn't have it.

Posted Apr 16, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  18. IGN: 6eboy9
    1 Month immortal

• What is one of your favorite memories? This can be any kind of memory (funny, meaningful, nostalgic, etc.)
      My favourite memory was getting level 100 on java and bedrock a few days ago.

Posted Apr 16, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  19. IGN: Villager372
    No Rank Hero
    My Favorite memory in the network was when I first played cake wars, I made a few friends there

Posted Apr 16, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  20. IGN: cssuperfudge
    Eternal - Immortal

Response:
    Playing castle siege and sneaky assassins with my friends!

Posted Apr 16, 2020
    Walker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.