• 3323 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12446 Players Online
  • 9123 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Rank upgrade giveaway!!! NO IMMORTAL

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by cameronp102, Apr 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey! sorry i cant give out immortal right now but any other rank is available!!!
    (Ultra to Hero, Hero to Legend, Legend to Titan, Titan to Eternal)
    I want to know:
    Your IGN
    Your favorite color
    Your favorite singer
    Why you want the rank upgrade

Have fun!!!! Giveaway will end on April 12th 2020!!
    Good luck to all!!!!

A wheel will be spun to see who wins, if you're entered in other giveaways and you win before this one ends please PM me so we can give others chances also!

Don't worry if you don't win! thinking about doing very small weekly giveaways or more monthly giveaways like this one!

After getting more replies then i thought i will be moving the end date to April 10th 2020!!!!

Posted Apr 8, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 8, 2020
  2. Hey! I just want to say thank you so much for doing this! I love to see people giving back to the community! This will be much appreciated.
    Your IGN- ShatteredAbyss_
    Your favorite color- Red
    Your favorite singer- My favorite band is Imagine Dragons
    Why you want the rank upgrade- I would really like to have a new rank, as I currently only have Ultra. I would definitely love an upgrade, and it would give me access to a lot more things. It's also just something to cheer me up with everything that's going on in the world.
    Once again, thank you, and good luck to everyone else entering! :D

Posted Apr 8, 2020
    ScarletBlood37 likes this.
  3. IGN: xTakis
    Favorite Color: Green
    Favorite Singer: Imagine Dragons
    I would really like to win this giveaway, as I’ve been trying to play on Java more frequently and a rank upgrade would be incredible. I just want to thank you for doing this giveaway, I’m sure it’ll be appreciated immensely. Good luck to everyone else who enters!​

Posted Apr 8, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 9, 2020
    ScarletBlood37 and ShipshapeMC like this.
  4. Your IGN: Jxliee
    Your favourite colour: (Pastel is the preference) Yellow
    Your favourite singer: Elton John and Brendon Urie (Can never choose)
    Why you want the rank upgrade: I spoke about this before, but I've been on Mineplex for a while and have wanted to get more than involved. Getting access to joining full lobbies and events would be great as it'll make things easier to play that I don't get the chance to play as often. Plus a pig morph is very cute and I connect with pigs on a spiritual level. :')

Not sure if I'll count as I'm a default, either way, I really appreciate this giveaway amongst all the troubles nowadays and want to thank you. Good luck to y'all and congratulations to the winner. (:

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  5. xMichaels
    Green
    Ariana Grande
    I have been playing on mineplex for a couple of years now and it would be a great privilege for me to have it.

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  6. Your IGN: Vxnez
    Your favorite color: Aqua as it calms me down and makes me think better
    Your favorite singer: Ariana Grande
    Why you want the rank upgrade:
    All my friends that I play with who are at my level of skill all have immortal. I do not have a rank and feel left behind. I love weapon names and I am not able to afford chests. With an Ultra Rank I would be easily able to get some sword names. Also, whenever I play, as I dont have a rank i am kicked whilst going to a game. If I had ultra i would have priority and this would save me minutes waiting for the next game. (A friend is thinking of buying me hero so if i win plz private message me to check what rank i have)
    thanks,

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  7. Heyo!
    Thank you for being so kind and generous by hosting this giveaway! Due to the fact that I have immortal rank I will be entering for a friend

There IGN: xTakis
    Favorite color: blue
    Favorite singer: Imagine Dragons
    Why I want the rank upgrade: he has been a great friend for a long time and he deserves a rank upgrade to Hero

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  8. IGN ChaosSpark
    favorite color Blue
    favorite singer phil collins
    Why you want the rank upgrade?
    to play custom games with my friends and i love the green :)

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  9. IGN Cardyceps (I use this name in each game that I play)
    favorite color Black
    favorite singer Gumi
    Why you want the rank upgrade?
    1) I recently had birthday.
    2)I know that I won't get the rank upgrade, but I decided to leave my footprint on this threat.
    I also want to say that I don't care about which rank I will get if I will get one

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  10. Thank you for hosting this giveaway. I just want to thank you.

IGN: UndertaleAUFan
    My Favorite Color is blue, because it reminds me of the ocean. (And The Fish Meme xD)
    My Favorite Singer is Rick Ashley, (I LOVE THE RICK ROLL.)
    And I want this rank, because I love this server, and the Legend rank I bought twice, didn't come through. So if it does I would like the next rank above, (Titan Rank) If it comes through, take me out the giveaway, so non-ranked players can have a chance.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  11. Hey! Thank you for hosting this giveaway :D

Ultra >> Hero

IGN: aCAFfee
    Favorite color: Green
    Favorite singer: Lauren Jauregui
    Why you want the rank upgrade: An upgrade from Ultra to Hero would be great because I've been playing more on Java these days and I honestly just like the way the rank looks.
    Once again, thank you, good luck to anyone else who enters, and stay healthy!

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    godaroura and xGetRekted like this.
  12. Thanks for hosting this! Giving back to people is a great thing! :)

IGN: Skeptik
    Favorite color: Light blue
    Favorite singer: Tecca
    Why you want the rank upgrade: I want the rank upgrade because I do already have a rank, but I would really enjoy having the Hero tag instead of Ultra.

Once again, thanks for hosting! Good luck everyone! :D

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  13. IGN : VernCow
    Favourite Colour : Light Blue
    Singer : Harry Styles
    Why I want the rank upgrade : I've come online more often now and I've been Ultra for a long time and I really would like a rank upgrade xD

Hi there!

You should submit a ticket at mineplex.com/tickets. They will assist you with your rank purchasing problems! :D
    VernCow

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    Posted Apr 9, 2020
  15. My IGN is Skeppysbigfan
    My favorite color is blue
    My favourite singer is Brendan Urie
    I want this rank so I can have more fun

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  16. I'm not entering, but it's cool to see people giving back! One thing I love to see in the community is positivity and this is a great way to show it. We need more people like you!!

- 6_figures (Jorden)

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  17. Thank you

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  18. Well thats awesome! if you ever want to enter feel free to! Thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2020
    6_Figures likes this.
  19. sadly I cant get immortal but I guess I can enter for my sisters account.
    -favourite color is green
    -favourite singer is meself in the shower:squint:
    ign- avocadq

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    6_Figures likes this.
  20. I know, and I have. I just have to wait. Thank you for being nice though. <3

Posted Apr 9, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.