• 842 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12379 Players Online
  • 11537 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Randomized Win Effects

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Orva, Dec 22, 2020.

?

Would you like to see this implemented?

Poll closed Jan 21, 2021.
  1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. Not really

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everybody,

I hope you're all having a great holiday season!

Most of us in the Mineplexian community have been around long enough to have earned a boatload of cosmetics. Among these are win effects. All of them are really cool, but as of now, you can only equip one at a time. In the future, it'd be great if we as players could have the option to randomize win effects in order to show off these awesome add-ons. Let me know what you guys think.

Once again, happy holidays!

-Orva :)

Posted Dec 22, 2020
    CrazyOfTim, Orangey, anna dot and 3 others like this.
  2. Heyo!

I personally don’t see why this shouldn’t be added. I think the extra option of having a “randomized win effects” preference would be really neat and overall a cool way to showcase the variety of win effects you have. This would be a small QoL update that I would like to see in the future! Thank you for this suggestion. <3 +1

Posted Dec 22, 2020
    Orva likes this.
  3. That's great to hear. Thanks for taking the time to reply!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 22, 2020
    Amg likes this.
  4. Hey Orva!

I personally think that this is a great idea. It won't require an excessive amount of dev resources to implement, and of course, who doesn't want to show off all of their win effects? I have seen many options where you can randomize particles, suits, and many different cosmetics. +1 from me! I will add this to IT's Trello board, and we will have it reviewed. Thanks for proposing this great idea!

Posted Dec 23, 2020
    Orva likes this.
  5. Yo!

I agree with this idea. Many players have most of the win effects (or all) and/or they don’t mind which win effect they use. Being able to have access to randomize your win effects would satisfy those players who don’t necessarily care. Even better, this should work for every cosmetic that makes sense for it to work for. So particle effects, arrow trails, win effects, etc. Anyways, thanks for the idea!

Posted Dec 23, 2020
    Orva likes this.
  6. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 23, 2020
    ItsFree likes this.
  7. Of course! :)

Posted Dec 23, 2020
    Orva likes this.
  8. Hey there, I definitely like this idea. Very simple, but something that would be helpful for veteran players who have a lot of cosmetics. There could be a button in the win effects GUI (maybe a nether star) which would allow you to randomize through all the effects you have, or you could be allowed to freely choose which ones you want to have active. Great idea, hopefully this gets added!

- Lucas

Posted Dec 27, 2020
    Orva likes this.
  9. Yep, this is one of those posts where it makes sense to just agree. It's a great QOL addition and I don't think it'd be too hard to implement! To be honest this idea could also be applied to other cosmetics such as particles, arrow trails - anything that takes place while playing that players would like on rotate :)

Posted Dec 27, 2020
    Orva likes this.
  10. Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to suggest an idea. We are going to be marking this as Processed. Here’s why:

- This allows for more flexibility for players who have multiple cosmetics they love
    - It exposes other players to more win effects
    - Variety is fun and keeps things interesting :)

Briefly, this thread will be marked as processed but it will not be locked incase there is further discussion about this idea. If you have any questions, feel free to DM me with a link to this thread. Have a great day!

As always, feel free to join the Mineplex Community Center, an official discord run by the Community Management team. This discord is centered around positive discussions about your ideas and feedback for our network! Join here.

Posted Apr 12, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.