• 330 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3910 Players Online
  • 3580 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Random topic so just talk about random stuff

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by YxngAP6310, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Uh basically today I saw my fish walking my dog so I did a cartwheel expecting to see $5 and there I was watching Dora in a shopping cart.

Posted Jan 7, 2022
    _ItsMusic_ and N0TVexx like this.
  2. Did you make sure to boil your tractor before you backflipped into the shelves of elephants? Yknow, the one by the floating glitter lamp?

Posted Jan 7, 2022
  3. Yeah weird thing for me too

I was walking around the farm in new york and I fell to see my cat eating my gorilla I got when I fell to see my cat

Posted Jan 7, 2022
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  4. Usually plugging in the carpet helps.

Posted Jan 7, 2022
  5. I think people here drink dry water.

Posted Jan 7, 2022
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  6. Today I went to the woods there was spaghetti hanging from all the trees, apparently Godzilla and bigfoot had a really big dinner party

Posted Jan 7, 2022
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  7. I was drinking Gatorade and saw an ant upside down so I decided to go swimming in a pool of mustard to only realize I left my toaster upside down so my fridge got warm and then I ate some warm watermelon on the moon

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 7, 2022
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  8. Basically jack from the bean stock, stocked the bean to make it green then it decided purple was the color of the alphabet and boom there I was flying on a shark

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 7, 2022
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  9. I was told if your fork is silver than it’s always a good idea to tell your math teacher you don’t like avocados at night

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 7, 2022
    _ItsMusic_ and Niqhtys like this.
  10. Well water isn’t wet so it must be a sea-turtle floating on top of a helicopter backwards

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 7, 2022
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  11. Last week I ordered a pizza than realized that on Saturday I was going on a warerslide that looks like a bridge in snow underneath my carpet because there a rat eating cheese

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 7, 2022
    Name Tag and _ItsMusic_ like this.
  12. I often plug my waterbottle into the desk writing my school paper dinner while driving

Posted Jan 7, 2022
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  13. wrong.
    sea-turtle only sinks below the helicopter frontwards so water is wet

Posted Jan 8, 2022
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  14. Took a look outside my window and saw my pajamas carrying my car keys to the grocery store where I fed my pet chinchilla who got arrested for eating too many pennies.

Posted Jan 8, 2022
  15. My dog went outside to take a child away from its home because an elephant stepped on a baby goose and the bag of bread was left open

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 8, 2022
  16. Toasters go zap when there in the ocean beside a child taking its grandma for a cliff jump to china in my purple van beside the rock so water is dry

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 8, 2022
  17. Penny is climbing my fence on Mount Everest to my dogs father where lives in Mexico because of red pajamas that were holding the basketball beside a house

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 8, 2022
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  18. discord on the shop of the worst drawings ever on the lives because the Kanye West is birthday and diamond

Posted Jan 17, 2022
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  19. This reminds of that one time before the universe was restarted. Me and ma friends bought some junk, you know, Supreme's Thanos gauntlets & mini elephants. Everything was super dolphin until √-1 2^3 ∑ Π & it was not checkmate cool.

Posted Jan 17, 2022
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  20. yeah the stuff was for rent, I should know I was the housekeeper of Supreme's Thanos gauntlet before i accidentally dropped it in the toilet because i thought that the pandas would want to eat the rhines on the clothesline. my Chinese food was delivered 70 days early and i was told that it was $100 to pay for child support

Posted Jan 17, 2022