• 1008 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6375 Players Online
  • 5367 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Random Renders I've Made

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Annnub, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Hey, I'm Anna.
    I make renders for various random reasons including pure boredom. Here are some renders I've made within the past year.

Here are my 2020 renders
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I barely made many renders in 2019 but here are my 2018/2019 renders. They're awful.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

This year I plan to make more renders with the free time we all have. Hope you enjoy them, even the old oof ones. (Yes, the bottom render is of old Clans management)

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    FabianTuck likes this.
  2. Good day, Annnub!

Like actually though, woah! Seeing your art-work instantly shot a pricing memory of mine when I first tried to do renders and when I say that I messed up... I messed up big time! Not only were my arms located in different places but I somehow mixed all the textures up of my skin. Since then, I have not touched a single rendering software.

But in all honesty, you've improved so much and I'm so proud of you, Anna! I hope this year will be a learning period for you so that you can become an even greater 3D-renderer. I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you,
    FabianTuck

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Annnub likes this.
  3. Yeah, FabianTuck said it the best, you honestly make something that requires so much skill and experience look so easy it's insane. If you compare your 2018 renders to your 2020 ones you can see that they're both amazing, yet you improved so much, I often say there's always room for improvement in every aspect of life, even when we're already great at something, and you've just proven that.
    You've got a talent and keep doing what you're doing, keep us updated and keep up the good work, you're amazing.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Annnub likes this.