• 737 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8128 Players Online
  • 7391 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Random Cakewars Hackers/Bugs you have experienced.

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by TenCashew804211, Apr 9, 2021.

1. What funny/frustrating hackers/bugs have you encountered in your time playing Cakewars? Imo Cakewars is probably the most hacked game on Bedrock, so I feel like almost all of you have had an experience with hackers on Cakewars, on the other side of the coin Bedrock is extremely buggy. I'm sure everyone has a fair share of Mind-Blowingly angry Hacker moments, or hilarious game breaking bugs, just tell me all about the hacker/bug experiences you have had. You can vent or have a good laugh, whatever you want.

Posted Apr 9, 2021
    Jet Starglaze and yvuggu like this.
  2. Skywars has the most hackers easily. An annoying bug though rn that I have to put up with on cw is the glitch where I can't move blocks around in my inventory. Its incredibly annoying and I can't sort out my inventory. Skywars is even worse dude because I can't equip or use any enchanted item.

Posted Apr 9, 2021
    Siah, TenCashew804211 and 20LeeBrian1 like this.
  3. back when hackers had creative mode it was crazy
    i had alot of cakewars clips but its all gone

here's a example of what i mean[recorded by me]
    the hacker spawned in a modded ghast with modded fireball damage that was like a nuke, destroying all blocks and killing everyone

Posted Apr 9, 2021
    FluteVegetables and 20LeeBrian1 like this.
  4. The same thing happens to me, I can't pick up enchanted item in Skywars.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2021
  5. Something I have experienced in cakewars would be hackers just flying at the beginning of games and taking your cakes out, it can be very frustrating. Another thing I experienced yesterday was a hacker in Skywars using a lot of hacks, safe-bridging, aimbot, and even picking up items from chests rlly quickly. Though they did turn it off near the end as my teammate recorded them.

Posted Apr 9, 2021
    TenCashew804211 likes this.
  6. It sucks that there are so many hackers on the network, and while the staff are doing their best to catch who they can, it's always a struggle on bedrock because of how stretched thin we are. So, before I comment on what this thread is actually about I want to quickly say to feel free to report any hackers or bugs you find at mineplex.com/reports!

That being said, I always find it amusing when I run into hackers on Turf Wars. My line of thinking is always "how in the world does speeding around like the Flash help you aim a bow better?" I have only ever come across one Turf Wars hacker that was using aimbot, more often I see speedy people and sometimes jump boost.
    Today I ran into someone using scaffold in Turf, and I paused for a second and had to question my existance but hey, it's their choice I guess haha

Posted Apr 10, 2021
  7. Haha yeah, it feels kind of pointless to hack, and then not use an effective hack? It always is amusing when I come across person using Speed hacks in Cakewars, because more often than not it just results in them rocketing off of the edge, it's very funny.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 11, 2021
    TheArrow'sShadow likes this.

8. Toolbox... It's a pain to come up against as they fly over to your base and eat the cake before you've even got wool!

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  9. Same in micro battle they fly and just kill everyone, I just quit and go play block hunt lol

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  10. even worse on there, auto bow coupled with speed, it's a hacker's heaven

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  11. Toolbox was just awful, the only way to kill a toolbox user with a God potion on micro battles was to make them fall in the void and get kicked. It was so broken lmao

Posted Apr 12, 2021
  12. I had a guy, he could fly, had KA and anti KB, and a lot of other things, he was flying, and he flew INTO THE WALL and got stuck and suffocated lol

Posted Apr 14, 2021
  13. One time there was one person in micro battles who sneak-teleported around and killed everybody. Also, another time, there was a person with like jump boost 20 who jumped up above me with a sword and I was waiting to die, but then the server said ''so-and-so was kicked for haccing.'' I was so relieved that I laughed.

also, once there was a person on the other team in turf wars who flew over and spawnkilled evryonE. They eventually got kicked, but by then we had lost pretty much.

Posted Apr 14, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 21, 2021
    20LeeBrian1, Diego0160 and yvuggu like this.
  14. There was this guy with reach and anti-kb. I only realized the anti-kb after they were using a one block bridge and building around an island, and I shot at them many times but they didn't move. At the end, my friend and I were chasing them(they didn't have a cake but we did) for a good 3 minutes but they missed a jump and fell into the void. This was on the map Azienda Bedrock.

Also there was a time on Cherry Falls where a killaura hacker zoomed over to our base at the start of the game, started eating our cake, and almost finished it when our attempts to hit them that succeeded+1 fully charged bow shot killed them. While they were waiting to respawn, they got GWENed.

Oh yeah someone else just reminded me of the time when there was this hacker who kept on stopping, presumably to toggle hacks. This was on the map Dynasty and they kept on going to the corners below the front staircase. They tried to fly a lot of the time.

Posted Apr 14, 2021,
    Last edited Apr 14, 2021
  15. i just found this guy
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1--8WlBOMvqmdO7aNjvN5bF3MfHnGACSp/view?usp=sharing

Posted Apr 14, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  16. Posted Apr 14, 2021
  17. The funniest hackers are the ones who don’t know how to hack, so they just end up looking like noobs. I remember this one CakeWars game where one dude had crazy speed but no fly hacks or anything else. He couldn’t control the speed I guess, so when he was running towards me (my Cake was eaten) he kinda just yeeted himself off the edge because I guess he wasn’t holding the correct movement key lol. Another time a dude with kill aura was chasing me so I jumped into the shop (best way to beat ka and autoclicking dudes btw) and he kept clicking into the shop so he couldn’t hit me. I guess he got fed up with it and he ended up quitting.

Posted Apr 14, 2021
    SpectreSa1 likes this.
  18. Few different ones:

1. The hacker had scaffold, they were building (scaffolding) to another island and they ran out of blocks and just fell into the void, while still "building"

2. Another one would be when i joined a cake wars game hidden, they were bhopping and while I was observing, they bhopped into the void, right in between some blocks

*Any hackers mentioned here were punished appropriately to prevent further disruption in gameplay

Posted Apr 22, 2021
  19. Cool post and all but WHY ARE YOU UP AT THREE AM???

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 22, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  20. A very broken thing that happened to me was that when I played once with the construction team, I had no fall damage in the first 5 seconds.
    Another very broken thing was that when I fell into the void, I threw 2 ender pearls and they fell to the same side and the anti-cheat kicked me since it thought I was flying.
    A very funny thing was when the game started, cover the cake and a hacker wanted to eat it, but he kept breaking the concrete until he was killed by an arrow from the other team.
    Edit: That's the same person using speed and build hacks that I came across and got banned by bunny-hop :(
    Too bad I couldn't record
    Can someone explain to me what is bunny-hop

Posted Apr 22, 2021,
    Last edited Apr 22, 2021