• 946 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9384 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

rak disconnect

Discussion in 'Help' started by sandyGlowstick, Dec 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im playing on mineplex bedrock pc, on mineplex survival as soon as I go to craft any item it reads "rak disconnect" and im disconnected off the intire server. is there anything I can do to fix this??

Posted Dec 12, 2018
  2. hey sandy! I'm personally not a Bedrock player, but I've been researching this bug and it doesn't seem to be too common. So far, people have said to make sure the servers you're trying to connect to are running a compatible version. Check the version you are playing in and the version the Mineplex Bedrock server is in. If everything is correct and you have tried the normal bug fixes such as turning off your computer or logging in and out of your account, please feel free to submit a bug report so the staff can assist you! :)

Sorry I wasn't much help, best of luck.
    -SaucyStyle

Posted Dec 12, 2018
    BasicT and PeytonSam like this.
  3. Hi, I too am getting this error everytime I try to craft something on mineplex survival server. my game updated today to version 1.80 by itself and since the update I've had this issue, if you don't know how to help with the RAKdisconnect error please can you tell me how to Downgrade my windows 10 edition back to V1.71. I play on this server everyday but its useless now without the ability to craft.... Thanks.
    --- Post updated ---

Hey sandy, I didn't fix the issue but I did get around it for now. I couldn't downgrade Minecraft so I did a system restore to 2 days ago which was before the V1.80 update and its taken me back to version 1.7.1 and guess what ?? I can craft again without issues. so if you wanna give that a go it should fix the issue at least until the game updates again. hope this helps, message me if you get stuck. Stuffy :)
    --- Post updated ---

Hey sandy, I didn't fix the issue but I did get around it for now. I couldn't downgrade Minecraft so I did a system restore to 2 days ago which was before the V1.80 update and its taken me back to version 1.7.1 and guess what ?? I can craft again without issues. so if you wanna give that a go it should fix the issue at least until the game updates again.

well my game has updated itself again and no crafting function again. sick of this, mineplex need to update their servers from 1.2 to the latest I think that's the problem, its too outdated now to work with the new updates. well no more survival for me till they fix this.

Posted Dec 13, 2018
  4. wait 'till mineplex updates their server

Posted Dec 13, 2018
  5. Minecraft bedrock 1.8.0 fixes the duplication glitch and that rak disconnect while crafting thing as far as i know

Posted Dec 13, 2018
  6. Yeah, having the same ‘RAKdisconnect’ problem when I try to use crafting table... on an iPhone, latest 1.8.0 Minecraft update. Can’t get anywhere this way. Can’t skin the bark off of wood in my claimed home, either.

Posted Dec 13, 2018
  7. I to have been getting the same error and disconnected when trying to use any crafting guitar. Anvil or enchanting table. Please fix your server it was working fine for me until 2 days ago(12/12/2018)

Posted Dec 14, 2018
  8. Hello,
    I have contacted a member of the QA team, and I am happy to tell you that the bug has been fixed.
    In the future, if you do find a bug you can report it at - www.mineplex.com/bugs

Now that your bug has been solved I will be locking the thread. If you have any more questions feel free to message me on the forums.

Thread Locked || Concern Addressed || Bug Fixed

Posted Dec 17, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.