• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11548 Players Online
  • 8658 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Rainbow Leap affect To have all colours at all levels

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by IceKold7341, Aug 5, 2020.

?

Should the rainbow leaps affect have all the colors at any level

1. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think this should happen because it gives a cheap cool leap affect to new players and gives them something fun and cool to start with in mineplex because obviously they dont have a lot of particle affects and it makes players able to have fun and have all the colours instead.

Posted Aug 5, 2020
    Rilauwu / rilau likes this.
  2. Hellooo

I'll have to disagree with this idea. I enjoy the idea of gaining more colors as you gain more levels because it gives players an incentive to play more games and level up. I understand why players who don't level up as often or fast would want this to be universally available, but I think it's fine as it is. There are plenty of other particle/leap effects that are available fully at all levels, and I think the few cosmetics that change as your levels grow are exclusive and should stay that way. I'm curious about what other people think, and I'd like to see more discussion. Thanks for suggesting!

Thread Moved to General Idea Discussion

Posted Aug 5, 2020
  3. I agree with @PieOrPi. Not only is the Rainbow Leap part of an exclusive set that is only available at the store (might be wrong there but that's what it seems like), but it serves as an even more exclusive perk by having you earn the colors by leveling up, which is no easy feat. Having each color after reaching Level 100 is a reward in itself, so allowing everyone to have access to all the colors makes the particle effect less exclusive, and thus also less rewarding, especially to those who already worked hard to get to high levels to unlock each one. Great suggestion, but -1 from me.

Posted Aug 6, 2020
  4. Hey! I'm going to be marking this thread as not planned, as this is not something we plan on implementing in the future.

To start, this cosmetic is rather exclusive. It's one of the only stand alone cosmetics in the shop, whereas most other cosmetics are unlocked from chests. In order to unlock the leap, you'd need to unlock the whole set. Allowing only the colorful leap to gain all the colors, while the other cosmetics such as the particles will still remain the same would not be consistent with the design of the set.

Next, the entire design of the cosmetic set is supposed to become more colorful the higher level you are. The main reason people will buy the cosmetic is because of this unique variation. Removing this key aspect of this cosmetic set is not necessary. Regardless, thank you for putting in time and creating this idea!

Thread Locked >> Not Planned.

Posted Aug 8, 2020
    Xukuwu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.